PDA

View Full Version : Re: PLUCX & GROW - Great Investments

Jim Godamnski[_2_]
March 6th 10, 01:40 AM
Dr Ernie is a scientific investor. JimG

>These are great investments. I have $80,000 split evenly between these
>two. Do your own due diligence, but these two investments are
>farrel-free. Ernie

>PLUCX
>Principal Large Cap Value C (PLUCX)
>The investment seeks long-term growth of capital. The fund normally invests
>at least 80% of assets in common stocks of companies with large market
> >capitalizations (those with market capitalizations similar to companies in
>the Russell 1000 Value index) at the time of purchase. It also may invest
>up to >25% of assets in foreign securities.

>GROW
>US Global Investors (GROW)
>U.S. Global Investors, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. The
>firm primarily provides its services to investment companies. It also
>manages >accounts for other pooled investment vehicles, individuals, and
>corporations. The firm manages family of equity and fixed income mutual
>funds for its >clients. It invests in the public equity, fixed income,
>gold, and natural resources markets across the globe. The firm invests in
>growth and core stocks >to make its equity investments. For its fixed
>income securities, the firm invests in short and intermediate municipal
>debt, and U.S. government money> market. It was formerly known as United
>Services Advisors, Inc. U.S. Global Investors was founded in 1968 and is
>based in San Antonio, Texas.

Dr. Chuck
March 6th 10, 02:00 AM
More like a science fiction investor.

Darth Vader was his first "pluck and grow" test subject.

On 3/5/2010 8:40 PM, Jim Godamnski wrote:
> Dr Ernie is a scientific investor. JimG
>
>> These are great investments. I have $80,000 split evenly between these
>> two. Do your own due diligence, but these two investments are
>> farrel-free. Ernie
>
>> PLUCX
>> Principal Large Cap Value C (PLUCX)
>> The investment seeks long-term growth of capital. The fund normally invests
>> at least 80% of assets in common stocks of companies with large market
>>> capitalizations (those with market capitalizations similar to companies in
>> the Russell 1000 Value index) at the time of purchase. It also may invest
>> up to>25% of assets in foreign securities.
>
>> GROW
>> US Global Investors (GROW)
>> U.S. Global Investors, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. The
>> firm primarily provides its services to investment companies. It also
>> manages>accounts for other pooled investment vehicles, individuals, and
>> corporations. The firm manages family of equity and fixed income mutual
>> funds for its>clients. It invests in the public equity, fixed income,
>> gold, and natural resources markets across the globe. The firm invests in
>> growth and core stocks>to make its equity investments. For its fixed
>> income securities, the firm invests in short and intermediate municipal
>> debt, and U.S. government money> market. It was formerly known as United
>> Services Advisors, Inc. U.S. Global Investors was founded in 1968 and is
>> based in San Antonio, Texas.

Jim Godamnski[_2_]
March 6th 10, 02:06 AM
much like darth, dr. ernie is into heavy breathing.... especially when he
phones hunky farrel.

"Dr. Chuck" > wrote in message
> More like a science fiction investor.
>
> Darth Vader was his first "pluck and grow" test subject.
>
> On 3/5/2010 8:40 PM, Jim Godamnski wrote:
>> Dr Ernie is a scientific investor. JimG
>>
>>> These are great investments. I have $80,000 split evenly between these
>>> two. Do your own due diligence, but these two investments are
>>> farrel-free. Ernie
>>
>>> PLUCX
>>> Principal Large Cap Value C (PLUCX)
>>> The investment seeks long-term growth of capital. The fund normally
>>> invests
>>> at least 80% of assets in common stocks of companies with large market
>>> the Russell 1000 Value index) at the time of purchase. It also may
>>> invest
>>> up to>25% of assets in foreign securities.
>>
>>> GROW
>>> US Global Investors (GROW)
>>> U.S. Global Investors, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. The
>>> firm primarily provides its services to investment companies. It also
>>> manages>accounts for other pooled investment vehicles, individuals, and
>>> corporations. The firm manages family of equity and fixed income mutual
>>> funds for its>clients. It invests in the public equity, fixed income,
>>> gold, and natural resources markets across the globe. The firm invests
>>> in
>>> growth and core stocks>to make its equity investments. For its fixed
>>> income securities, the firm invests in short and intermediate municipal
>>> debt, and U.S. government money> market. It was formerly known as
>>> United
>>> Services Advisors, Inc. U.S. Global Investors was founded in 1968 and is
>>> based in San Antonio, Texas.

Ernie
March 6th 10, 03:04 AM
On Mar 5, 8:40*pm, "Jim Godamnski" > wrote:
> [...]

> >GROW
> >US Global Investors (GROW)
> >U.S. Global Investors, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. The
> >firm primarily provides its services to investment companies. It also
> >manages >accounts for other pooled investment vehicles, individuals, and
> >corporations. The firm manages family of equity and fixed income mutual
> >funds for its >clients. It invests in the public equity, fixed income,
> >gold, and natural resources markets across the globe. The firm invests in
> >growth and core stocks >to make its equity investments. For its fixed
> >income securities, the firm invests in short and intermediate municipal
> >debt, and U.S. government money> market. It was formerly known as United
> >Services Advisors, Inc. U.S. Global Investors was founded in 1968 and is
> >based in San Antonio, Texas.- Hide quoted text -

We all know that asshole farrel is dr ernie. Ernie

Ernie
March 6th 10, 03:06 AM
On Mar 5, 9:00*pm, "Dr. Chuck" > wrote:
> More like a science fiction investor.
>
> Darth Vader was his first "pluck and grow" test subject.
>
> On 3/5/2010 8:40 PM, Jim Godamnski wrote:
>

> > Dr Ernie is a scientific investor. JimG
>
> >> These are great investments. *I have $80,000 split evenly between these
> >> two. *Do your *own due diligence, but these two investments are
> >> farrel-free. Ernie
>
> >> PLUCX
> >> Principal Large Cap Value C (PLUCX)
> >> The investment seeks long-term growth of capital. The fund normally invests
> >> at least 80% of assets in common stocks of companies with large market
> >> the Russell 1000 Value index) at the time of purchase. It also may invest
> >> up to>25% of assets in foreign securities.
>
> >> GROW
> >> US Global Investors (GROW)
> >> U.S. Global Investors, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. The
> >> firm primarily provides its services to investment companies. It also
> >> manages>accounts for other pooled investment vehicles, individuals, and
> >> corporations. The firm manages family of equity and fixed income mutual
> >> funds for its>clients. It invests in the public equity, fixed income,
> >> gold, and natural resources markets across the globe. The firm invests in
> >> growth and core stocks>to make its equity investments. For its fixed
> >> income securities, the firm invests in short and intermediate municipal
> >> debt, and U.S. government money> *market. It was formerly known as United
> >> Services Advisors, Inc. U.S. Global Investors was founded in 1968 and is
> >> based in San Antonio, Texas.- Hide quoted text -

What a brilliant statement by upchuck, and that idiot is going to help
you with your hair loss. Ernie

Ernie
March 6th 10, 03:08 AM
On Mar 5, 9:06*pm, "Jim Godamnski" > wrote:
> much like darth, dr. ernie is into heavy breathing.... *especially when he
> phones hunky farrel.
>
> "Dr. Chuck" > wrote in message

> > More like a science fiction investor.
>
> > Darth Vader was his first "pluck and grow" test subject.
>
> > On 3/5/2010 8:40 PM, Jim Godamnski wrote:
> >> Dr Ernie is a scientific investor. JimG

We all know that asshole farrel is dr ernie, and that she is a hunk of
****. Ernie

%
March 6th 10, 03:49 AM
"Ernie" > wrote in message
On Mar 5, 8:40 pm, "Jim Godamnski" > wrote:
> Dr Ernie is a scientific investor. JimG
>

> >These are great investments. I have $80,000 split evenly between these
> >two. Do your own due diligence, but these two investments are
> >farrel-free. Ernie
> >PLUCX
> >Principal Large Cap Value C (PLUCX)
> >The investment seeks long-term growth of capital. The fund normally
> >invests
> >at least 80% of assets in common stocks of companies with large market
> > >capitalizations (those with market capitalizations similar to companies
> > >in
> >the Russell 1000 Value index) at the time of purchase. It also may invest
> >up to >25% of assets in foreign securities.
> >GROW
> >US Global Investors (GROW)
> >U.S. Global Investors, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. The
> >firm primarily provides its services to investment companies. It also
> >manages >accounts for other pooled investment vehicles, individuals, and
> >corporations. The firm manages family of equity and fixed income mutual
> >funds for its >clients. It invests in the public equity, fixed income,
> >gold, and natural resources markets across the globe. The firm invests in
> >growth and core stocks >to make its equity investments. For its fixed
> >income securities, the firm invests in short and intermediate municipal
> >debt, and U.S. government money> market. It was formerly known as United
> >Services Advisors, Inc. U.S. Global Investors was founded in 1968 and is
> >based in San Antonio, Texas.- Hide quoted text -

We all know that asshole farrel is dr ernie. Ernie

there it is , i knew there'd be at least one farrel

%
March 6th 10, 03:49 AM
"Ernie" > wrote in message
On Mar 5, 9:06 pm, "Jim Godamnski" > wrote:
> much like darth, dr. ernie is into heavy breathing.... especially when he
> phones hunky farrel.
>
> "Dr. Chuck" > wrote in message

> > More like a science fiction investor.
>
> > Darth Vader was his first "pluck and grow" test subject.
>
> > On 3/5/2010 8:40 PM, Jim Godamnski wrote:
> >> Dr Ernie is a scientific investor. JimG

We all know that asshole farrel is dr ernie, and that she is a hunk of
****. Ernie

two farrels

Ernie
March 6th 10, 09:49 PM
On Mar 5, 10:49*pm, "%" > wrote:
> "Ernie" > wrote in message

> On Mar 5, 9:06 pm, "Jim Godamnski" > wrote:
>

> > much like darth, dr. ernie is into heavy breathing.... especially when he
> > phones hunky farrel.
>
> > "Dr. Chuck" > wrote in message

> > > More like a science fiction investor.
>
> > > Darth Vader was his first "pluck and grow" test subject.

> We all know that asshole farrel is dr ernie, and that she is a hunk of
> ****. Ernie
>
> two farrels- Hide quoted text -

Two assholes. Ernie