PDA

View Full Version : ITB: Is 2012 To Be A Major Or Minor Year For Housing Recovery ?

Robert Cohen
December 30th 11, 09:08 PM
Why?

What soars up, eventually descends, because bubbles bust

What descends, eventually bottoms, demands come back

yeah, sure, housing eventually roars again, but not necessarily in
one's lifetime,

meanwhile: Home Depot is nicely up 19% (for year?), tho what happened
to Lowe's ?

Fund Profile
Fund Type Exchange Traded Fund Total Assets $300.9M
Inception 05/01/2006 Gross Expense Ratio 0.47%
Total Holdings 28 Net Expense Ratio 0.47%
Leveraged ETF No Portfolio Turnover --
Leveraged Factor For ETFs, this refers to the number of times the fund
is long or short the index to explain its leverage factor. For
example,
-300 means that the ETF is short 3 times the index. -- Socially
Conscious No
Fund Company iShares Actively Managed No
Morningstar Category Miscellaneous sector portfolios invest in
specific sectors that do not fit into any of Morningstar's existing
sector categories and for which not enough funds exist to merit the
creation of a separate category. Miscellaneous Sector

Quarterly Total Return as of 09/30/2011 Annualized
Trend
1,5,10 Year Annualized Returns
Description 1 Year
09/2010 5 Year
09/2006 10 Year
09/2001 Inception
05/2006
ITB Market Price -25.1% -24.0% -- -26.2%
ITB NAV -24.8% -23.8% -- -26.2%
Miscellaneous Sector
Morningstar Category -8.3% -19.5% -- --
S&P 500 TR
Broad-Based Index +1.1% -1.2% +2.8% --
Morningstar Small Value TR USD
Best Fit Index -4.5% +0.3% +8.7% --
Datasource: MorningstarAll performance periods are based on closing
daily prices.
View Performance

Top 10 Holdings as of 11/30/2011
Holding WeightingsToday's Price Performance
Symbol Description % of Net Assets Sector YTD
Chg. %
NVR NVR, Inc. 9.6% -- --
DHI DR Horton Inc 9.5% Consumer Disc... +6.8%
LEN Lennar Corporation 8.5% Consumer Disc... +5.9%
TOL Toll Brothers Inc 8.2% Consumer Disc... +8.5%
PHM PulteGroup Inc 6.5% Consumer Disc... -16.1%
HD Home Depot, Inc. 5.4% Consumer Disc... +19.8%
LOW Lowe's Companies Inc. 4.6% Consumer Disc... +2.4%
SHW Sherwin-Williams Company 4.1% Materials +7.0%
RYL Ryland Group, Inc. 3.6% Consumer Disc... -6.5%
MTH Meritage Homes Corporation 3.5% Consumer Discretionary +5.0%
% of portfolio in top 10 holdings: 63.53%
View Portfolio, All Holdings
Investment Style & Rating
Morningstar Investment Style
Large
Mid Market Cap
Small
Value Blend Growth
Investment Style

Style Box is calculated only using the long position holdings of the
portfolio.
Morningstar Category: Miscellaneous Sector
Miscellaneous sector portfolios invest in specific sectors that do not
fit into any of Morningstar's existing sector categories and for which
not enough funds exist to merit the creation of a separate category.
Morningstar Rating
Ratings are not available for ITB.

Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The ratings
reflect historical risk-adjusted performance, and the overall rating
is derived from a weighted average of the fund's 3, 5 and 10 year
(Morningstar Rating) metrics.

Market Edge Second OpinionŽ
Rating since 10/24/11
Market Edge Second OpinionŽ WeeklyC-RATE 2.0
Market Edge Power Rating83
Market Edge Score
SCORE = 0. Stock is a Buy.

View Details

Robert Cohen
December 30th 11, 11:36 PM
On Dec 30, 4:08*pm, Robert Cohen > wrote:
> [...]
> Value Blend Growth
> Investment Style
>
> Style Box is calculated only using the long position holdings of the
> portfolio.
> Morningstar Category: Miscellaneous Sector
> Miscellaneous sector portfolios invest in specific sectors that do not
> fit into any of Morningstar's existing sector categories and for which
> not enough funds exist to merit the creation of a separate category.
> Morningstar Rating
> Ratings are not available for ITB.
>
> Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The ratings
> reflect historical risk-adjusted performance, and the overall rating
> is derived from a weighted average of the fund's 3, 5 and 10 year
> (Morningstar Rating) metrics.
>
> Market Edge Second OpinionŽ
> Rating since 10/24/11
> Market Edge Second OpinionŽ WeeklyC-RATE 2.0

re: mis games, this year and next

I hereby humbly thank Health Stream, Cubist Pharm, and Argan for
bailing me to the middle of the picking contest

If anybody actually played any one of them in actual portfolio, then
congrats

Another question for 2012: Is the ball game over for the precious
minerals?