PDA

View Full Version : ALBY At Under A Dollar Is Not That Bad Of A Bet

Robert Cohen
July 11th 12, 03:50 PM
long

this bank has some pretty fair statistics

it ain't gonna fail (imho) if the figures are accurate

j.p. morgan would do better with more ALBYs than gambling away its billions

<another really semi clever political jibe: Mr Integrity, Paul Volker, surely wouldn't allow it under his gutsy Glass-Steagallesque proposal, though Volcker is respected, independent & prudent, and besides the Tea Party probably requires 2/3 Senate approval for his appointment (to FEDERAL RESERVE? or TREASURY), and besides can't hardly spell his folksy better than me>

Robert Cohen
July 11th 12, 10:08 PM
On Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:50:25 AM UTC-4, Robert Cohen wrote:
> long
>
> this bank has some pretty fair statistics
>
> it ain't gonna fail (imho) if the figures are accurate
>
> j.p. morgan would do better with more ALBYs than gambling away its billions
>
> &lt;another really semi clever political jibe: Mr Integrity, Paul Volker, surely wouldn't allow it under his gutsy Glass-Steagallesque proposal, though Volcker is respected, independent &amp; prudent, and besides the Tea Party probably requires 2/3 Senate approval for his appointment (to FEDERAL RESERVE? or TREASURY), and besides can't hardly spell his folksy better than me&gt;

subj: i cannot self-restrain from not posting this LITERALLY cow manure energy stock, really, look it up on the semi unexpurgated internet because that's notoriously fallible if not cow feces

GELV

i's ... cowish

and the pun is more pun than should be allowed <paraphrase of a classic LETTERMAN>