PDA

View Full Version : I ask the group for OPINIONS on EASY and CLGY

sircomesalot
July 11th 03, 05:29 AM
comments welcome, even you ausound. im not done reserching them.
-sircomesalot

ausound
July 11th 03, 08:05 AM
(sircomesalot) wrote in
om:

> comments welcome, even you ausound. im not done reserching them.
> -sircomesalot

fascinating selections
keep us posted

ausound
July 11th 03, 08:05 AM
(sircomesalot) wrote in
om:

> comments welcome, even you ausound. im not done reserching them.
> -sircomesalot

fascinating selections
keep us posted

miler7
July 12th 03, 09:54 PM
sircomesalot wrote:

> comments welcome, even you ausound. im not done reserching them.
> -sircomesalot
------------------
EASY... going to .60 (see a penny
group; they might have some ideas/info.)

CLGY ... If you really want to buy this one,
wait until it gets below 2.00.

good luck... Miler7

miler7
July 12th 03, 09:54 PM

------------------
EASY... going to .60 (see a penny
group; they might have some ideas/info.)

CLGY ... If you really want to buy this one,
wait until it gets below 2.00.

good luck... Miler7

sircomesalot
July 14th 03, 07:12 PM
miler7 > wrote in message >...
> sircomesalot wrote:
> >
> > comments welcome, even you ausound. im not done reserching them.
> > -sircomesalot
> ------------------
> EASY... going to .60 (see a penny
> group; they might have some ideas/info.)
>
> CLGY ... If you really want to buy this one,
> wait until it gets below 2.00.
>
> good luck... Miler7

wish i had bought some EASY... its up 40% today

sircomesalot
July 14th 03, 07:12 PM
miler7 > wrote in message >...
> sircomesalot wrote:
> >
> > comments welcome, even you ausound. im not done reserching them.
> > -sircomesalot
> ------------------
> EASY... going to .60 (see a penny
> group; they might have some ideas/info.)
>
> CLGY ... If you really want to buy this one,
> wait until it gets below 2.00.
>
> good luck... Miler7

wish i had bought some EASY... its up 40% today

sircomesalot
July 15th 03, 06:40 PM
(sircomesalot) wrote in message >...
> miler7 > wrote in message >...
> > sircomesalot wrote:
> > >
> > > comments welcome, even you ausound. im not done reserching them.
> > > -sircomesalot
> > EASY... going to .60 (see a penny
> > group; they might have some ideas/info.)
> >
> > CLGY ... If you really want to buy this one,
> > wait until it gets below 2.00.
> >
> > good luck... Miler7
>
> wish i had bought some EASY... its up 40% today

EASY made it over 2.00 today, friday it closed at 0.81 ,a 147% gain.
im gonna go cry now.
- sircomesalot