PDA

View Full Version : Re: Why am I so popular!


Stephen GoldenGun
July 18th 03, 11:29 PM
Gareth Kitchener > wrote in message
...
> Stephen GoldenGun said:
>
> >I personally have been calculating that I am the most talked about person
on
> >this forum. I just wonder why?
> >
> >I also calculated I recieve more posts directed towards me than any other
> >person on this forum in the last two years! Nobody has had so many posts
> >directed at them in two years!
> >
> >1/ Is it because I have lots of opinions about things, and am not worried
> >about expressing them.
> >
> >2/ Is it because I can see lots of ways of improving how people can run
> >their businesses.
> >
> >3/ Is it because I like sales and sales orientated businesses.
> >
> >4/ Is it because I make people laugh?
> >
> >5/ Is it because I am a "troll"?
> >
>
> I vote for 5.

Ahh, well, ok. in a court of law, you would have to provide evidence for
that charge. I am confident in british justice, I am confident of my fellow
peers..

I forgot to include number 6.

6/ Is my popularity and fascination due to my bad pelling and bore grammer?

P.S. Your honors I formerly submit my plea of "Not Guilty" to the charge of
trolling..on the grounds that I seriously ask questions for which I have a
personal interest...and also I provide numerous counts of evidence that I do
not allways disagree with what people say.
I only disagree with the thick and unitelligent...If you see from my
postings there are some highly intelligent people who I do not allways
disagree with . They know who they are.
Also you will find that I cannot help how I was made, I was made unique and
of high intellectual ability. I am unique in my thinking, my thoughts, most
people do not have the capacity to think on my wavelength, this leads to
feeling of resentment on their part.
My superior intelligence has allways made me feel apart from most
others..you think this is baloney?
Each of you reading this ask yourselfs if humans really change much when
they get older than from the playground? Look at the really intelligent
people...look how the intelligent where allways persecuted.
Look how the jews where persecuted due to their fabulous success in
business! Look how racism surfaces in times of economic troubles>
Yes my freinds, I understand human nature better than the vast majority. Few
people have my intellectual respect.>
>
> --
> Gareth Kitchener
> Bedfordshire, England
> http://www.garethkitchener.org.uk


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/03

Jonathan Bryce
July 18th 03, 11:38 PM
Stephen GoldenGun wrote:

> Also you will find that I cannot help how I was made, I was made unique
> and of high intellectual ability.

Rrrrrrright

> My superior intelligence has allways made me feel apart from most
> others..you think this is baloney?

Surrrre

Martin McGranaghan
July 18th 03, 11:41 PM
"Stephen GoldenGun" > wrote in message
...
> I personally have been calculating that I am the most talked about person
on
> this forum. I just wonder why?
>
> I also calculated I recieve more posts directed towards me than any other
> person on this forum in the last two years! Nobody has had so many posts
> directed at them in two years!
>
> 1/ Is it because I have lots of opinions about things, and am not worried
> about expressing them.
>
> 2/ Is it because I can see lots of ways of improving how people can run
> their businesses.
>
> 3/ Is it because I like sales and sales orientated businesses.
>
> 4/ Is it because I make people laugh?
>
> 5/ Is it because I am a "troll"?

None of the above. It is because you are a fannychops.

Stephen GoldenGun
July 18th 03, 11:50 PM
Jonathan Bryce > wrote in message
...
> Stephen GoldenGun wrote:
>
> > Also you will find that I cannot help how I was made, I was made unique
> > and of high intellectual ability.
>
> Rrrrrrright
>
> > My superior intelligence has allways made me feel apart from most
> > others..you think this is baloney?
>
> Surrrre

OH well Johnathan, I can't convince everybody, I speak with an open heart
and I have an open mind. Jesus was mocked as well when he spoke the truth.


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/03

Stephen GoldenGun
July 18th 03, 11:51 PM
Martin McGranaghan > wrote in message
...
>
> "Stephen GoldenGun" > wrote in message
> ...
> > I personally have been calculating that I am the most talked about
person
> on
> > this forum. I just wonder why?
> >
> > I also calculated I recieve more posts directed towards me than any
other
> > person on this forum in the last two years! Nobody has had so many posts
> > directed at them in two years!
> >
> > 1/ Is it because I have lots of opinions about things, and am not
worried
> > about expressing them.
> >
> > 2/ Is it because I can see lots of ways of improving how people can run
> > their businesses.
> >
> > 3/ Is it because I like sales and sales orientated businesses.
> >
> > 4/ Is it because I make people laugh?
> >
> > 5/ Is it because I am a "troll"?
>
> None of the above. It is because you are a fannychops.

There is just absolutely no need whatsoever to be so vulgar. Its course and
totally unecessary, I don't drink I don't smoke and I don't use vulgar
language that degrades women. I have high standards and high thinking,
please do not use such language directed at me.
>
>


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/03

Stephen GoldenGun
July 19th 03, 12:27 AM
System Prompt > wrote in message
...
> On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:52:43 +0100, "Stephen GoldenGun"
> > wrote:
>
> >> ><snip>
> >> > 5/ Is it because I am a "troll"?
> >>
> >> None of the above. It is because you are a fannychops.
> >
> >Thats is so rudeeee!!! and so unecessary!! Just tell me WHAT exactly I
ever
> >said in my entire life to upset you??? I have never even had a
conversation
> >with you..so why are you attacking me in such a manner?
>
> Come now, don't take the flame's personally. It has been said by some
> that a measure of a persons influence is measured by the number of
> people that hate "him". So you could be just demonstrating how
> influential you are! <grin>.

Hey so thats grate..so what do you mean? So you are saying that I am really
popular? because.....because what? Everybody hates me????

Ohhh nooo thats supposed to cheer me up?

LOL anyway I don't take it too seriously...although, to be honest and
serious, if you read between the lines, and the rubbish you can find some
very intelligent people on here.
>
> Beside's I don't think it's you. I think it's that people don't
> appreciate forced choice answers. After all who ever could hate
> someone with the name Stephen? :-)

Haaa you know what, you must be british, you have an excellent sense of
humour. I know I should'nt get so worked up, but, we have in this country a
habit of "deriding" those who are in a higher level than others, people get
awfully agitated if people like me have ideas above what they consider is my
station...I am probably considered as an "upstart"..never mind...


>
> (think of Jim Carrey in "The Mask" ~ They really love me!~)
>
> Stephen


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 15/07/03

Arfie
July 19th 03, 01:14 AM
Stephen GoldenGun wrote:
> I personally have been calculating that I am the most talked about
> person on this forum. I just wonder why?
>

Probably because you get involved in just about every thread going, whether
you have anything useful to contribute or not, or maybe because you have to
have the last word in every discussion and very often post 2 replies to each
point.

> I also calculated I recieve more posts directed towards me than any
> other person on this forum in the last two years! Nobody has had so
> many posts directed at them in two years!
>
> 1/ Is it because I have lots of opinions about things, and am not
> worried about expressing them.
>

Nope

> 2/ Is it because I can see lots of ways of improving how people can
> run their businesses.
>

Something puzzles me here, if you are so intelligent and successful and you
have soo many great idea's for your own business(es), why would you waste
your time hanging around here asking about every different type of business
going? It appears as if you're trawling for idea's as you can't come up with
any for yourself.

> 3/ Is it because I like sales and sales orientated businesses.
>
> 4/ Is it because I make people laugh?
>

This you certainly do!

> 5/ Is it because I am a "troll"?
>

I don't think you are!


How about:

6/ you give an opinion on anything and everything, whether you know anything
about it or not and even when you're wrong you won't/can't accept it and you
spend too much time telling us al how clever you are. You have two ears and
two eyes and only one mouth, so the intelligent people look and listen twice
as much as they talk, unfortunately you don't.

Obviously all in my opinion, which as you've stated many times on this ng,
we're all entitled to.

Arfie

Jane Tweedynn
July 19th 03, 02:10 AM
"Stephen GoldenGun" > wrote in message
...
> I personally have been calculating that I am the most talked about person
on
> this forum. I just wonder why?
>
> I also calculated I recieve more posts directed towards me than any other
> person on this forum in the last two years! Nobody has had so many posts
> directed at them in two years!
>
> 1/ Is it because I have lots of opinions about things, and am not worried
> about expressing them.
>
> 2/ Is it because I can see lots of ways of improving how people can run
> their businesses.
>
> 3/ Is it because I like sales and sales orientated businesses.
>
> 4/ Is it because I make people laugh?
>
> 5/ Is it because I am a "troll"?
>

******!

I have had to remove my previous post as i have recently read the thread on
you below where fellow members question your credibility.

This self congratulation of yourself only leads me to add you to my
killfile, something of which i have never had to exercise on uk.finance
before. I can only hope other regular posters do the same and don't feed
your ego.

Stephen GoldenGun
July 19th 03, 02:11 AM
Jane Tweedynn > wrote in message
...
>
> "Stephen GoldenGun" > wrote in message
> ...
> > I personally have been calculating that I am the most talked about
person
> on
> > this forum. I just wonder why?
> >
> > I also calculated I recieve more posts directed towards me than any
other
> > person on this forum in the last two years! Nobody has had so many posts
> > directed at them in two years!
> >
> > 1/ Is it because I have lots of opinions about things, and am not
worried
> > about expressing them.
> >
> > 2/ Is it because I can see lots of ways of improving how people can run
> > their businesses.
> >
> > 3/ Is it because I like sales and sales orientated businesses.
> >
> > 4/ Is it because I make people laugh?
> >
> > 5/ Is it because I am a "troll"?
> >
>
> ******!
>
> I have had to remove my previous post as i have recently read the thread
on
> you below where fellow members question your credibility.

Are you really a girl? Such course and crude words, I have never heard such
language from any member of this forum...
Well if you lack the intelligence to make your own decisions, and words like
"question my credibility".....mean nothing.

The internet is anonymous, and so what does someone have to do to be
"credible"? I'm just on here discussing economics and business and
finance....

I certainly know that a girl who uses that kind of language is not what I
would call "credible". LOL
>
> This self congratulation of yourself only leads me to add you to my
> killfile, something of which i have never had to exercise on uk.finance
> before. I can only hope other regular posters do the same and don't feed
> your ego.

Really I do'nt have an ego...if your not intelligent enough to be on my
wavelength then ok thats not my problem, and it should'nt be yours.
>
>
>
>


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/03

Stephen GoldenGun
July 19th 03, 02:13 AM
Jane Tweedynn > wrote in message
...
>
> "Stephen GoldenGun" > wrote in message
> ...
> > I personally have been calculating that I am the most talked about
person
> on
> > this forum. I just wonder why?
> >
> > I also calculated I recieve more posts directed towards me than any
other
> > person on this forum in the last two years! Nobody has had so many posts
> > directed at them in two years!
> >
> > 1/ Is it because I have lots of opinions about things, and am not
worried
> > about expressing them.
> >
> > 2/ Is it because I can see lots of ways of improving how people can run
> > their businesses.
> >
> > 3/ Is it because I like sales and sales orientated businesses.
> >
> > 4/ Is it because I make people laugh?
> >
> > 5/ Is it because I am a "troll"?
> >
>
> ******!
>
I have absolutely no ego Jane, please please don't add me to your kill file,
do you wish me to feel dejected even further?

I believe in karma, and destiny, I follow a great guru called one hung lo I
am believing on the "non ego self". No ego jane, just peace and harmony.>
>
>
>


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/03

Stephen GoldenGun
July 19th 03, 02:15 AM
Jane Tweedynn > wrote in message
...
>
> "Stephen GoldenGun" > wrote in message
> ...
> > I personally have been calculating that I am the most talked about
person
> on
> > this forum. I just wonder why?
> >
> > I also calculated I recieve more posts directed towards me than any
other
> > person on this forum in the last two years! Nobody has had so many posts
> > directed at them in two years!
> >
> > 1/ Is it because I have lots of opinions about things, and am not
worried
> > about expressing them.
> >
> > 2/ Is it because I can see lots of ways of improving how people can run
> > their businesses.
> >
> > 3/ Is it because I like sales and sales orientated businesses.
> >
> > 4/ Is it because I make people laugh?
> >
> > 5/ Is it because I am a "troll"?
> >
>
> ******!
>
> I have had to remove my previous post as i have recently read the thread
on
> you below where fellow members question your credibility.
>
> This self congratulation of yourself only leads me to add you to my
> killfile, something of which i have never had to exercise on uk.finance
> before. I can only hope other regular posters do the same and don't feed
> your ego.

Another thing I just don't understand, if I'm being added to so many "kill
files". why are there an ever increasing amount of people giving me "stick"?
I have done nothing to deserve or warrant such wrath.

I would think that if people don't like my jovial humour or my serious
points, they would not respond..But it seems people just like to give their
ore..
>
>
>
>


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/03

Martin McGranaghan
July 19th 03, 09:25 AM
"Stephen GoldenGun" > wrote in message
...

> Thats is so rudeeee!!! and so unecessary!! Just tell me WHAT exactly I
ever
> said in my entire life to upset you???

Every piece of claptrap you spout. For example you have responded twice to
the same message when one response would have sufficed. If you don't like
the answer then don't ask the question.

Peter Saxton
July 19th 03, 09:44 AM
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 02:11:17 +0100, "Stephen GoldenGun"
> wrote:

>
>Jane Tweedynn > wrote in message
...
>>
>> "Stephen GoldenGun" > wrote in message
>> ...
>> > I personally have been calculating that I am the most talked about
>person
>> on
>> > this forum. I just wonder why?
>> >
>> > I also calculated I recieve more posts directed towards me than any
>other
>> > person on this forum in the last two years! Nobody has had so many posts
>> > directed at them in two years!
>> >
>> > 1/ Is it because I have lots of opinions about things, and am not
>worried
>> > about expressing them.
>> >
>> > 2/ Is it because I can see lots of ways of improving how people can run
>> > their businesses.
>> >
>> > 3/ Is it because I like sales and sales orientated businesses.
>> >
>> > 4/ Is it because I make people laugh?
>> >
>> > 5/ Is it because I am a "troll"?
>> >
>>
>> ******!
>>
>> I have had to remove my previous post as i have recently read the thread
>on
>> you below where fellow members question your credibility.
>
>Are you really a girl? Such course and crude words, I have never heard such
>language from any member of this forum...
>Well if you lack the intelligence to make your own decisions, and words like
>"question my credibility".....mean nothing.
>
>The internet is anonymous, and so what does someone have to do to be
>"credible"? I'm just on here discussing economics and business and
>finance....
>
>I certainly know that a girl who uses that kind of language is not what I
>would call "credible". LOL
>>
Jane is a respected member of this and other newsgroups. Every post
she makes has a point and I think she made it.


Peter Saxton from London

Jonathan Bryce
July 19th 03, 10:16 AM
Stephen GoldenGun wrote:

> OH well Johnathan, I can't convince everybody, I speak with an open heart
> and I have an open mind. Jesus was mocked as well when he spoke the truth.

Another jumped up salesman who thinks he's God ...

Tiddy Ogg
July 19th 03, 10:25 AM
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:38:30 +0100, Jonathan Bryce
> ejaculated:

>Stephen GoldenGun wrote:
>
>> Also you will find that I cannot help how I was made, I was made unique
>> and of high intellectual ability.
>
>Rrrrrrright
>
>> My superior intelligence has allways made me feel apart from most
>> others..you think this is baloney?
>
>Surrrre
So why, Steve, as you are such a genius, are you forced to grovel
around tarting yourself about as a reprehensible phone jockey at
pitiful rates of pay?

- Tiddy.

Contact me in plain text only at The Mutual address above,
(all html and attachments are blocked,)
or via my perverted poetry site:
http://www.btinternet.com/~tiddyogg

Hugo Taylor-Jones
July 19th 03, 12:47 PM
>
> Another thing I just don't understand, if I'm being added to so many "kill
> files". why are there an ever increasing amount of people giving me "stick"?
> I have done nothing to deserve or warrant such wrath.

You, Sir are a jumped up prat.

You post 3 replies to each post, get involved with every topic,
whether or not you know anything about the subject matter or not.

What is with the whole "I'm so great" thing? You're only the most
talked about person because you stick your oar in everywhere, when
often it is not wanted.


Why am I the greatest lover in the South?

- My stunning exotic good looks?
- My ability to chat to women about anything and be interested?
- That I can listen and make the right noises when approriate?
- Because I'm 'The Best' In bed?
- The fact that I may drive a big powerful car and own lots of
expensive toys?


See... that just makes me look like I'm so full of myself, doesn't it?
Same goes for you.


Hugo Taylor-Jones

Stephen Burke
July 19th 03, 06:07 PM
Gareth Kitchener > wrote:
>> 5/ Is it because I am a "troll"?
>
> I vote for 5.

I doubt that he is a troll, at least I've never seen a troll post such a huge
volume of stuff, usually they just post two-line responses which are as
inflammatory as possible. However, the effect is much the same as with trolls,
it seems many people can't resist arguing with him so the group has become
unreadable. Killfiling one person is easy, but I'd also have to killfile
several regular members to get the volume to an acceptable level. I will
probably stop reading the group until either he gets tired or other people
stop responding.

--
Stephen Burke

Stephen GoldenGun
July 19th 03, 07:52 PM
Jonathan Bryce > wrote in message
...
> Stephen GoldenGun wrote:
>
> > OH well Johnathan, I can't convince everybody, I speak with an open
heart
> > and I have an open mind. Jesus was mocked as well when he spoke the
truth.
>
> Another jumped up salesman who thinks he's God ...

Don't be fooled! Do you seriously think someone could take themselves this
seroiusly? LOL


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/03

Stephen GoldenGun
July 19th 03, 07:55 PM
Tiddy Ogg > wrote in message
...
> On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:38:30 +0100, Jonathan Bryce
> > ejaculated:
>
> >Stephen GoldenGun wrote:
> >
> >> Also you will find that I cannot help how I was made, I was made unique
> >> and of high intellectual ability.
> >
> >Rrrrrrright
> >
> >> My superior intelligence has allways made me feel apart from most
> >> others..you think this is baloney?
> >
> >Surrrre
> So why, Steve, as you are such a genius, are you forced to grovel
> around tarting yourself about as a reprehensible phone jockey at
> pitiful rates of pay?
>
> - Tiddy.

Tiddy, you should'nt take everything so seroiusly.

Hmm, ahh do you really think I take myself this seriously. Orrr that I care
so much about what people think about me....that I would really care?
lol...considering you would'nt know me if I was your next door neighbor.

Surely you must have realised, or you must know that anybody who cares so
much about what others thought of them, would only care in the real
world..lol not on an anonymous news forum.

Pleaseee don't think I am this serious about everything..
>
> Contact me in plain text only at The Mutual address above,
> (all html and attachments are blocked,)
> or via my perverted poetry site:
> http://www.btinternet.com/~tiddyogg


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/03

Stephen GoldenGun
July 19th 03, 07:57 PM
Martin McGranaghan > wrote in message
...
>
> "Stephen GoldenGun" > wrote in message
> ...
>
> > Thats is so rudeeee!!! and so unecessary!! Just tell me WHAT exactly I
> ever
> > said in my entire life to upset you???
>
> Every piece of claptrap you spout. For example you have responded twice
to
> the same message when one response would have sufficed. If you don't like
> the answer then don't ask the question.


Don't take everything so literally, consider the possibility that I'm not so
serious as you think.>
>


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/03

Stephen GoldenGun
July 19th 03, 07:58 PM
Peter Saxton > wrote in message
...
> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 02:11:17 +0100, "Stephen GoldenGun"
> > wrote:
>
> >
> >Jane Tweedynn > wrote in message
> ...
> >>
> >> "Stephen GoldenGun" > wrote in message
> >> ...
> >> > I personally have been calculating that I am the most talked about
> >person
> >> on
> >> > this forum. I just wonder why?
> >> >
> >> > I also calculated I recieve more posts directed towards me than any
> >other
> >> > person on this forum in the last two years! Nobody has had so many
posts
> >> > directed at them in two years!
> >> >
> >> > 1/ Is it because I have lots of opinions about things, and am not
> >worried
> >> > about expressing them.
> >> >
> >> > 2/ Is it because I can see lots of ways of improving how people can
run
> >> > their businesses.
> >> >
> >> > 3/ Is it because I like sales and sales orientated businesses.
> >> >
> >> > 4/ Is it because I make people laugh?
> >> >
> >> > 5/ Is it because I am a "troll"?
> >> >
> >>
> >> ******!
> >>
> >> I have had to remove my previous post as i have recently read the
thread
> >on
> >> you below where fellow members question your credibility.
> >
> >Are you really a girl? Such course and crude words, I have never heard
such
> >language from any member of this forum...
> >Well if you lack the intelligence to make your own decisions, and words
like
> >"question my credibility".....mean nothing.
> >
> >The internet is anonymous, and so what does someone have to do to be
> >"credible"? I'm just on here discussing economics and business and
> >finance....
> >
> >I certainly know that a girl who uses that kind of language is not what I
> >would call "credible". LOL
> >>
> Jane is a respected member of this and other newsgroups. Every post
> she makes has a point and I think she made it.
>
>
> Peter Saxton from London
>

Oh!


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/03

Stephen GoldenGun
July 19th 03, 08:01 PM
a0000000000 > wrote in message
...
>
> "Stephen GoldenGun" > wrote in message
> ...
> >
> > Jane Tweedynn > wrote in message
> > ...
> > > ******!
> > >
> > > I have had to remove my previous post as i have recently read the
thread
> > on
> > > you below where fellow members question your credibility.
> > >
> > > This self congratulation of yourself only leads me to add you to my
> > > killfile, something of which i have never had to exercise on
uk.finance
> > > before. I can only hope other regular posters do the same and don't
> feed
> > > your ego.
> >
> > Another thing I just don't understand, if I'm being added to so many
"kill
> > files". why are there an ever increasing amount of people giving me
> "stick"?
> > I have done nothing to deserve or warrant such wrath.
> >
>
> Jane is absolutely right.
>
> People subscribe to this group to participate in discussions (not
ARGUMENTS)
> about finance. Not your ego, your inability to use spell-check, etc. etc.
> etc. No one cares.
>
> NOW JUST SHUT UP about you. However, any meaningful contribution to this
> newsgroup is welcome.

Hey, I make valid points and opinions. I make contributions and opinions and
different view points all about financial and related. Just relax and don't
get so wound up about nothing. I'm not posting on your thread, and you
did'nt have to post on this one...so just chill out and don't get so worked
up about nothing.




---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/03

Jonathan Bryce
July 19th 03, 10:40 PM
Stephen GoldenGun wrote:

> Well, I dont' mean it to come across as I "have to have the last word" but
> I try to look at things from every angle.
>
> Brainstorming is powerful and valuable...really the information I gather
> of the net is wroth alot of money to me in the past and in the future.

Only if you try to take on board what people say.

Peter Saxton
July 20th 03, 12:18 AM
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:45:01 +0100, "Stephen GoldenGun"
> wrote:

>
>Jonathan Bryce > wrote in message
...
>> Stephen GoldenGun wrote:
>>
>> > Well, I dont' mean it to come across as I "have to have the last word"
>but
>> > I try to look at things from every angle.
>> >
>> > Brainstorming is powerful and valuable...really the information I gather
>> > of the net is wroth alot of money to me in the past and in the future.
>>
>> Only if you try to take on board what people say.
>
>
>Brain storming can be so valuable, when two or three people end up with an
>idea or solution that is greater than anything they could achieve
>individually, each taking three times as long to do it. Yes absolutely it is
>essential to listen to whateverbody is saying, however, you must be
>selective about who you listen to, many people talk aload of old cobblers.
>
Let me get this right. In the same sentence you say:

(a) "Yes absolutely it is essential to listen to whateverbody is
saying"

AND

(b) "you must be selective about who you listen to"

Therefore, I can certainly agree with your final part of the same
sentence:

"many people talk aload of old cobblers"


Peter Saxton from London

Stephen GoldenGun
July 20th 03, 01:48 AM
Hugo Taylor-Jones > wrote in message
om...
> >
> > Another thing I just don't understand, if I'm being added to so many
"kill
> > files". why are there an ever increasing amount of people giving me
"stick"?
> > I have done nothing to deserve or warrant such wrath.
>
> You, Sir are a jumped up prat.
>
> You post 3 replies to each post, get involved with every topic,
> whether or not you know anything about the subject matter or not.
>
> What is with the whole "I'm so great" thing? You're only the most
> talked about person because you stick your oar in everywhere, when
> often it is not wanted.
>
>
> Why am I the greatest lover in the South?
>
> - My stunning exotic good looks?
> - My ability to chat to women about anything and be interested?
> - That I can listen and make the right noises when approriate?
> - Because I'm 'The Best' In bed?
> - The fact that I may drive a big powerful car and own lots of
> expensive toys?
>
>
> See... that just makes me look like I'm so full of myself, doesn't it?
> Same goes for you.
>
>
> Hugo Taylor-Jones

Hello Taylor Who Goes Drones

I have never seen any postings of yours, and I'm really impressed that your
the "best in bed"...but your ability to chat to women about anything is
quite common amongst gentlemen of "your persuasion", as I used to know
people who had acting careers in the "theatre"..they told me that you chaps
like the company of elderly ladies.


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/03

Stephen GoldenGun
July 20th 03, 02:07 AM
Peter Saxton > wrote in message
...
> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:45:01 +0100, "Stephen GoldenGun"
> > wrote:
>
> >
> >Jonathan Bryce > wrote in
message
> ...
> >> Stephen GoldenGun wrote:
> >>
> >> > Well, I dont' mean it to come across as I "have to have the last
word"
> >but
> >> > I try to look at things from every angle.
> >> >
> >> > Brainstorming is powerful and valuable...really the information I
gather
> >> > of the net is wroth alot of money to me in the past and in the
future.
> >>
> >> Only if you try to take on board what people say.
> >
> >
> >Brain storming can be so valuable, when two or three people end up with
an
> >idea or solution that is greater than anything they could achieve
> >individually, each taking three times as long to do it. Yes absolutely it
is
> >essential to listen to whateverbody is saying, however, you must be
> >selective about who you listen to, many people talk aload of old
cobblers.
> >
> Let me get this right. In the same sentence you say:
>
> (a) "Yes absolutely it is essential to listen to whateverbody is
> saying"
>
> AND
>
> (b) "you must be selective about who you listen to"
>
> Therefore, I can certainly agree with your final part of the same
> sentence:
>
> "many people talk aload of old cobblers"
>
>
> Peter Saxton from London
>

Peter, I don't think you get enough sex, this is the reason your so uptight,
your stressed and spending far too much time posting rubbish thats directed
at me, go and destress. If I was married which I'm not, I would'nt spend
the time on here that you do.


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/03

Martin McGranaghan
July 20th 03, 08:03 AM
"Stephen GoldenGun" > wrote in message
...
>
> If I was married which I'm not

Shock, horror. How can such a genius not have been snapped up.

Arfie
July 20th 03, 05:44 PM
Stephen GoldenGun wrote:
> Peter Saxton > wrote in message
> ...
>> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:45:01 +0100, "Stephen GoldenGun"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> Jonathan Bryce > wrote in
>>> message ...
>>>> Stephen GoldenGun wrote:
>>>>

<SNIP>

>> Therefore, I can certainly agree with your final part of the same
>> sentence:
>>
>> "many people talk aload of old cobblers"
>>
>>
>> Peter Saxton from London
>>
>
> Peter, I don't think you get enough sex, this is the reason your so
> uptight, your stressed and spending far too much time posting rubbish
> thats directed at me, go and destress. If I was married which I'm
> not, I would'nt spend the time on here that you do.
>

Peter's point proven I think!

Arfie

Timothy Lee
July 22nd 03, 09:32 AM
In article >, Stephen
Burke > writes
>Gareth Kitchener > wrote:
>>> 5/ Is it because I am a "troll"?
>>
>> I vote for 5.
>
>I doubt that he is a troll, at least I've never seen a troll post such a huge
>volume of stuff, usually they just post two-line responses which are as
>inflammatory as possible.

It reminds me of a troll we had in uk.l.i-o-w who posted huge quantities
of stuff, claiming to be a millionaire teenager and various other
things.

--
Timothy Lee http://www.wightproperty.com

Stephen GoldenGun
July 22nd 03, 05:43 PM
Timothy Lee > wrote in message
...
> In article >, Stephen
> Burke > writes
> >Gareth Kitchener > wrote:
> >>> 5/ Is it because I am a "troll"?
> >>
> >> I vote for 5.
> >
> >I doubt that he is a troll, at least I've never seen a troll post such a
huge
> >volume of stuff, usually they just post two-line responses which are as
> >inflammatory as possible.
>
> It reminds me of a troll we had in uk.l.i-o-w who posted huge quantities
> of stuff, claiming to be a millionaire teenager and various other
> things.

Except I am claiming to be so poor I have to try to offer my services that I
can do from home at a measily £7.75 per hour, and a host of other "business
ideas and start ups " just to try to generate enough money to start my main
business. Not exactly millionaire status. And also repeatedy I've been
seeking advice on how best to advertise for an investor or partner so I can
sell part of my business. Not exactly fantasy land, more like cold hard
reality.
Athough I have interest in buy to let props, thats for my mother. And its
her capitol...Again this forum is divided into two camps...there are those
who have shown superior intelligence and know I am not a troll...and their
are the less intelligent who have mistakenly thought that...my postings are
about "trolling" about "ego" and other ridiculous things...regarding posting
to infate ego , that is impossible as I post under usenet anonymous use
names.

Your not in the superior intelligence level shown on this forum Timothy. But
I have no wish nor desire to proove you wrong...as you don't know me, it
makes no odds...not does it to anybody else.
> --
> Timothy Lee http://www.wightproperty.com


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/03

Stephen GoldenGun
July 22nd 03, 05:47 PM
Dr. Karl Marx > wrote in message
...
> Re: Why am I so popular!
>
> "Stephen Burke" >
>
> I am more popular !
>
>
> >I doubt that he is a troll, at least I've never seen a troll post such a
huge
> >volume of stuff, usually they just post two-line responses which are as
> >inflammatory as possible. However, the effect is much the same as with
trolls,

You are quite right Stephen burke, thats why I do not any longer respond at
all to anybody who is remotely sounding like they want to create an argument
or strong disagreement, I just automaticaly kill file. I also now post alot
in other newsgroups where the accent is on a topic that is more "general and
varied"..For example there was a great long thread on legal forum about the
legalities of "something which happened in coronation street" entirely fun,
not entirely relevant, but nice and interesting and above all fun, something
some people on this forum don't seem to relate very well to.

So I'm not posting as much here in the same way as I have been, because
although I'm not "trolling" I have no desire to cause or spoil the NG for
others.
>
> well said !
> just my two lines
>
>
> --
> Dr. Karl Marx
> Swains Lane, Highgate Cemetery, London N6, UK
> Telephone: (+44) (0)181 340 1834
>


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/03

Dr.Stephen GoldenGun
July 23rd 03, 11:18 AM
Timothy Lee > wrote in message
...
> In article >, Stephen GoldenGun
> > writes
> >Your not in the superior intelligence level shown on this forum Timothy.
But
> >I have no wish nor desire to proove you wrong...as you don't know me, it
> >makes no odds...not does it to anybody else.
>
> Haha, the other option is that you are new to usenet.
>
>
> --
> Timothy Lee http://www.wightproperty.com

Oh yes, I am new to usenet for sure, I will not deny, however, the fact
remains I am not a "troll".

Troy Steadman
July 28th 03, 02:59 PM
Peter Saxton > wrote in message >...
>
> Good news. It seems as if the unmentionable one is now concentrating
> on "impressing" uk.legal.

Well you can have him back.

Lives in Lincolnshire? Furniture factory in Poland? Mowgli? Stephen
Tanner? Quiet bloke doesn't say much?