PDA

View Full Version : Diverging from trading rules, New Breed

DaveTrends
July 24th 03, 02:58 PM
Like many other high-level disciplines, you can't break many trading rules and
be really successful. To trade at the 100%/year level, you have to play it
pretty straight, be pretty disciplined, put the incredible amount of available
trash information aside.

When the pattern occurs, you act. You don't wait to confirm. There's only one
safe point to enter when you know the next day will be up, and that is today.
And although there are very few patterns which actually work, they have to be
bought in context - in correct market position. Low-risk points occur only
after significant corrections and extended flats; you buy in context. Patience
is a necessity, but then the trading year contains 250 days - a small eternity
to a trader.

This is an unusually important installment at New Breed. It lists the most
common mistakes made which keep would-be traders from making real money. If
you have traded real-time, from real experience, you will not be disappointed.

New Breed of Stock Trader
http://members.aol.com/davetrends

David
July 24th 03, 11:55 PM
Oh no! I think I'm too late. Was that today US time?