PDA

View Full Version : Trimmed CLHB added NLX

ausound
February 12th 04, 05:35 PM
Trimmed CLHB added NLX

wanted to free up some cash
I don't think CLHB will overcome the resistance from it's 2 year MA at
about $7.65

was hoping to actually sell some at that price but the buying op in NLX
kind of put a time frame on the whole thing.

RAE apprently has gapped up.

I see $5.98 as a back fill destination and a logical entry point for anyone
wishing to jump into RAE

-ausound

Dana
February 12th 04, 07:23 PM
I wanted to buy some NLX (today ~3.48 as of 1:19 central time), the 52wk
high is ~ 4.40.
I have been waiting for it to fall a little more.

I have couple of questions
1) Is this a good time (or price) to buy few?
2) why do you think it will move higher than $4.30? (since there isn't much
room from 3.48 to 4.40).

Thanks very much for the info guys,
Dana

"ausound" > wrote in message
5.201...
> Trimmed CLHB added NLX
>
> wanted to free up some cash
> I don't think CLHB will overcome the resistance from it's 2 year MA at
> about $7.65
>
> was hoping to actually sell some at that price but the buying op in NLX
> kind of put a time frame on the whole thing.
>
> RAE apprently has gapped up.
>
> I see $5.98 as a back fill destination and a logical entry point for
anyone
> wishing to jump into RAE
>
> -ausound

Dana
February 12th 04, 07:23 PM
I wanted to buy some NLX (today ~3.48 as of 1:19 central time), the 52wk
high is ~ 4.40.
I have been waiting for it to fall a little more.

I have couple of questions
1) Is this a good time (or price) to buy few?
2) why do you think it will move higher than $4.30? (since there isn't much
room from 3.48 to 4.40).

Thanks very much for the info guys,
Dana

"ausound" > wrote in message
5.201...
> Trimmed CLHB added NLX
>
> wanted to free up some cash
> I don't think CLHB will overcome the resistance from it's 2 year MA at
> about $7.65
>
> was hoping to actually sell some at that price but the buying op in NLX
> kind of put a time frame on the whole thing.
>
> RAE apprently has gapped up.
>
> I see $5.98 as a back fill destination and a logical entry point for
anyone
> wishing to jump into RAE
>
> -ausound

ausound
February 12th 04, 08:05 PM
"Dana" > wrote in
:

> I wanted to buy some NLX (today ~3.48 as of 1:19 central time), the
> 52wk high is ~ 4.40.
> I have been waiting for it to fall a little more.
>
> I have couple of questions
> 1) Is this a good time (or price) to buy few?

yes

> 2) why do you think it will move higher than $4.30? (since there isn't
> much room from 3.48 to 4.40).

look at this max year chart

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=NLX&t=my&l=on&z=m&q=l&c=

now even if this solidly long time appreciating stock fails to make a new
52 week high, $3.48 -> $4.40 is a 26% gain... that seems ok

now I think it'll pass that $4.50 peak it made Sept 01

it's in a what I think is the proper place at the right time:

Focuses on developing intelligence, systems engineering and biodefense
services.

but has a still favorable price to sales ratio
Price/Sales 0.82
Price to Cash Flow 17.0
(I wish the p/cshflo was lower)

this sin't the fast runner that RAE is but I think will prove to be a
good addition to anyone's portfolio

-ausound

> Thanks very much for the info guys,
> Dana
>
> "ausound" > wrote in message
> 5.201...
>> Trimmed CLHB added NLX
>>
>> wanted to free up some cash
>> I don't think CLHB will overcome the resistance from it's 2 year MA
>> at about $7.65
>>
>> was hoping to actually sell some at that price but the buying op in
>> NLX kind of put a time frame on the whole thing.
>>
>> RAE apprently has gapped up.
>>
>> I see $5.98 as a back fill destination and a logical entry point for
> anyone
>> wishing to jump into RAE
>>
>> -ausound

ausound