View Full Version : Email List

lynnieq
December 28th 04, 08:10 PM
Please add me to your email list.
ALL WIN E-MONEY TREE

MAKE UNLIMITED MONEY USING PAYPAL!!!

WATCH THE MONEY PILE UP!

$10.00 ONE TIME FEE!

Can you really make money so easily? YOU CAN! '
YOU MUST BE HONEST, AND I PROMISE IT WILL WORK!

I thought it was impossible, too. Just read this.

I don't even have to convince you that this is not a scam.... because
it makes logical mathematical sense how you can earn money through
PayPal.

A little while back, I was browsing through a Newsgroup, just as you
are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could
make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
of $10. PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving payments
online anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an email address can join,
for FREE! Please read further before you go there. You can complete
this whole process in less than one hour and you will never forget the
day you decided to do so!!! Anyway, it said that you send $2. through
PayPal to each of the emails stated in the article. You then place
your own email address in the bottom of the list at # 5 position and
post the article in at least 200 Newsgroups. (There are thousands).
No catch! That was it.

So, after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I
thought about trying it. I figured, "What have I got to lose except
$10., right?" Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a littie
worried about the legal aspects of it: It follows the same regulations
as the mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal. Then I invested the measley $10.
and, GUESS WHAT??? Within 7 days I started getting money in my PayPal
account. I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money
just kept coming in. In my first week I made about $20. By the end of
the second week I had made a total of over $1,200. In the third week I
had over $10,0000. and it is still growing. This is now my fourth week
and I have made a total of just over $36,000. and it is still coming in
rapidly. It's certainly worth the $10. I have spent more than that
on the lottery! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly,
why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW so
you can get the information off of it as you need it.

REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not
have an account, you can to to www.paypal.com and follow the
instructions to set up a free account. In order to place the initial
$10. into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with
PayPal (which may take a few days). Or, if you want to start right
away, use your credit or debit card to make the $10. deposit to PayPal.
PayPal guarantees your security when using personal information. They
do not release your information to third parties. Very, very, very
secure!
PayPal is 100% secure and is used by millions of people worldwide!

STEP 1 Send, through PayPal, $2. to each email address on the list
below.
Make the subject line "Email List", and in the comments area, write
"Please place me on your email list". What you are doing is creating
a service which makes this absolutely LEGAL!

The Email List:

STEP 2 Now take the #1 email address off the list you see above, move
the other
addresses up (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, etc.) and add YOUR email
address
(the one used on your PayPal account) as #5 on the list.

STEP 3 Change anything you need to, like the date and spelling, etc.,
but try to keep
this article as close to the original as possible. Now, POST YOUR
AMENDED
ARTICLE TO AT LEAST 200 NEWSGROUPS MESSAGE BOARDS. (I think there
are close to 32,000 groups).
All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money
you'll
make - as well as everyone else on the list!

DIRECTIONS:
Copy this list to Notepad and move the email addresses up, putting
yours at # 5. Paste
into as many forums as possible, the more people who see, the more
money you'll make!

HOW IT WORKS:
You receive money on 5 levels. If 10 people respond to your posts, you
will receive $20.
If 10 people reply to each of their posts, you will receive another
$200. Your name is now #3. If 10 people reply to each of these 100
posts, you will recieve another $2000., then $20,000., then $200,000.
The more people who see, the more money you'll make!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!

Note: It works much faster without soliciting or spamming trying to
get higher responses ***!

With warm wishes for a happy and prosperous and blessed New Year to you
and yours!