PDA

View Full Version : CITCE - I got this in my mail...

stockguy
May 19th 05, 09:16 PM
HIDDEN GEM - NEW 0PP0RTUNITY INVEST0R ALERT (4/19/05)

The Childrens Internet, Inc. (CITCE.OB)

NEAR TERM PRICE PROJ: $10

SHARES 0UTSTANDING: 26,578,138

MARKET CAP: $81,OOO,OOO

In January 'O5 Blue Horeshoe loved report #45 (SNSTA.OB) at a price of
$7 per share. SNSTA reached a high of $42 per share in just a few weeks
a gain of over 6O0%. The featured stock in this report is (CITCE.0B)
Blue horseshoe loves report # 46 (CITCE.OB)

A FEW REASONS T0 OWN CITCE:

- CITCE is piosed for explosive growth in the internet technology
sector
- CITCE recently received critical acclaim by PC Magazine rated higher
than the competitive offerings of AOL,Earthlink and MSN, winning the
prestigious Editors Choice award over all the competition landing them
a spot on the cover

- 2:1 Forward split effective 3/7/2OO5 total shares outstanding
post-split 26,578,138"

- Market cap as of March 17th, 2005 of approximately $5O million

- The creator of The Childrens Internet software, and its licensor, is
Two Dog Net, Inc. founded in 1995 which invested approximately $8
million in R&D for TCI and Safe Zone security software.

- TCI forecasts it will achieve positive cash flow and profitability
within one year, and have 333,O0O paying subscribers at the end of its
first year of operations.

- 85% of all parents with children fewer than 11 years of age have
expressed concern for their childs internet safety and 45% of all
parents feel the Internet is critical for educational purposes.

- The Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA) is a federal law
recently enacted by Congress in to address concerns about access in
schools and libraries to the Internet and other information. The
Federal Communications Commission (FCC) issued rules to ensure that
CIPA is carried out.

- Five million subscribers (10% of the domestic universe) generate
approximately $30O million in annual net revenues to TCI.

ABOUT CITCE:
The Childrens Internet, Inc. (TCI) is the exclusive world-wide marketer
and distributor of The Childrens Internet, a one of a kind, SAFE online
service offering secure, real time access to pre-selected,
pre-approved, age-appropriate educational and entertaining web sites
for children pre-school through junior high. The Childrens Internet
provides a child with a rich array of easy to use applications,
including secure e-mail, homework help, games, news, learning
activities and virtually limitless educational resources all within its
1OO% safe, predator-free online community protected by the
patent-pending, proprietary Safe Zone Technology.
The Childrens Internet gives parents the best solution available today
which lets their child enjoy the tremendous educational and
entertaining benefits of the Internet without encountering elements
that could destroy their innocence forever.

The company is positioned to be the unprecedented global brand leader
in the online education and security category for parents, children,
and educators. Equally important, not only is the product secure, The
Childrens Internet meets the highest educational standards while
meeting every childs desire for independence, fun, creativity, and
adventure. With Disneyesque characteristics, its interactive tools give
kids everything they need to succeed in todays world.
TCI empowers children to learn, grow and insures that no child will be
left behind.

VALUATI0N:
KEEP A REAL CLOSE EYE ON CITCE, AS ONE NEVER KN0WS WHEN A SLEEPING
GIANT WILL BE AWAKENED!
AS ALWAYS WATCH THIS STOCK TRADE!!!

CONCLUSI0N:
Like many exciting opportunities that we uncover, CITCE is a company
whose primary business activity is software & technology. We believe
that good things could happen including a higher market capitalization
and potential rapid stock price appreciation, as the investing public
becomes more aware of CITCEs potential.

Carolyn
May 19th 05, 11:07 PM
they're all pretty dull when they are still in the drawer huh?
;)
carolyn