PDA

View Full Version : AOB

Ryan P.
November 14th 05, 10:44 PM
It's still WELL above what I baught in for, so I'm not terribly
worried. Research last week suggested 7.14 was going to be its peak.
It certainly looks like its hanging over the edge at the moment...

Thoughts?

Carolyn
November 14th 05, 11:48 PM
geeeez....we were discussing this one last monday in chat and I made a
note right here on my mouse pad to check it and BOOM in a few days for a
short.....did I?
nope.
:|
carolyn