PDA

View Full Version : ATS 11:41AM ET 1.82 0.40 +28.17%

ausound
January 10th 06, 05:06 PM
ATS 11:41AM ET 1.82 0.40 +28.17%

up to $1.91 realtime

mis-calculation on my part on a number of levels

final calc revealed the slim posted gain was actually 0.015% loss on my
sale. :-(

Jerry
January 10th 06, 07:33 PM
Well, there goes the happy meal. :-)

--
Jerry

"ausound" > wrote in message
> ATS 11:41AM ET 1.82 0.40 +28.17%
>
> up to $1.91 realtime
>
> mis-calculation on my part on a number of levels
>
> final calc revealed the slim posted gain was actually 0.015% loss on my
> sale. :-(

DirtBag
February 3rd 06, 05:39 PM
"ausound" > wrote in message
> ATS 11:41AM ET 1.82 0.40 +28.17%
>
> up to $1.91 realtime
>
> mis-calculation on my part on a number of levels
>
> final calc revealed the slim posted gain was actually 0.015% loss on my
> sale. :-(

Scottrade says it has been trading today from 1.62---1.75. Not sure where
that + .40 is coming from....??

I still own it. Nice to see it swing upward. :)

-DirtBag

DirtBag
February 3rd 06, 05:48 PM
Correction.. I was a few weeks late.. My error.. Seems I needed to clean out
my news reader. that message was 1-20-06 this is 2-3-06 sheeeesh