PDA

View Full Version : GCOG..hAHAhA

bob wald
February 23rd 06, 03:37 PM
i'm going out to buy me a lcd tv today..my moneys flowing like water
now.
$$$$$$!!!!!!!

Lawyerkill
February 23rd 06, 03:51 PM
bob wald
i'm going out to buy me a lcd tv today..my moneys flowing like water
now.
$$$$$$!!!!!!!

LK

How about a nice LCD monitor 19 inch? I'll even throw in some crayons
to color the few bad pixels.

bob wald
February 23rd 06, 04:17 PM
i was thinking 36 inch or 40.

bob wald
February 23rd 06, 04:22 PM
AAHH!!! its up 40%!!!11!!11....LOL
YESSss ..MONEyyyyy!!!!!

Jerry
February 23rd 06, 04:46 PM
I got a 60" Sony over a year ago - no problems yet - love it. Just bought
myself a new Silverado 3LT 4X4 using some of my gains. Got my wife a new
Audi last year. TV's are peanuts. :-)

--
Jerry

"bob wald" > wrote in message
> i'm going out to buy me a lcd tv today..my moneys flowing like water
> now.
> $$$$$$!!!!!!!

Blash
February 23rd 06, 05:21 PM
Jerry wrote:

> I got a 60" Sony over a year ago - no problems yet - love it. Just bought
> myself a new Silverado 3LT 4X4 using some of my gains. Got my wife a new
> Audi last year. TV's are peanuts. :-)

Is this robby allen???

Jerry
February 23rd 06, 05:24 PM
Nope - just decided to give a bigger brag! Just one of my moods. :-)

--
Jerry

"Blash" > wrote in message
> Jerry wrote:
>
>> I got a 60" Sony over a year ago - no problems yet - love it. Just
>> bought
>> myself a new Silverado 3LT 4X4 using some of my gains. Got my wife a new
>> Audi last year. TV's are peanuts. :-)
>
> Is this robby allen???

bob wald
February 23rd 06, 05:33 PM
sorry either rca or jvc tv....no hyped stuff for me.

Blash
February 23rd 06, 05:37 PM
Jerry says:

> Nope - just decided to give a bigger brag! Just one of my moods. :-)

OK..... FYI, next time you might use a disclaimer.......up to now, the
"head-cases" are the ONLY one who feels the need to brag in their
never-ending quest for fame & adoration.......

bob wald
February 23rd 06, 06:12 PM
you guys are sore losers..gee grow up....

bob wald
February 23rd 06, 10:23 PM
7x normal volume today..hmmmm..is some big news coming?????

Carolyn
February 24th 06, 03:05 AM
and keep playing to keep putting gas in it?

Jerry wrote:
> I got a 60" Sony over a year ago - no problems yet - love it. Just bought
> myself a new Silverado 3LT 4X4 using some of my gains. Got my wife a new
> Audi last year. TV's are peanuts. :-)

Jerry
February 24th 06, 12:58 PM
Guess so - est. MPG is 15 city - 19 highway. However, that 5.3 liter V8
will get me to the grocery store at over 100 MPH. :-)

Jerry

"Carolyn" > wrote in message
> and keep playing to keep putting gas in it?
>
> Jerry wrote:
>> I got a 60" Sony over a year ago - no problems yet - love it. Just
>> bought myself a new Silverado 3LT 4X4 using some of my gains. Got my
>> wife a new Audi last year. TV's are peanuts. :-)

bob wald
February 24th 06, 01:24 PM
car est. mpg is a joke.lol
they put on all models thier best mpg of thier striped down basic model
of that car/truck. no auto transmission, no power anything..no
ac..nothing.
plus without all these extras the car/trucks alot lighter too..
it seems like ill have to teach yall about buying cars.not only about
investing.....LOL

Jerry
February 24th 06, 02:43 PM
MPG was not a consideration in my purchase. Same was true with the Audi -
it gets fair MPG but requires premium grade. I'm quite pleased with the new
dude at this early stage.

--
Jerry

"bob wald" > wrote in message
> car est. mpg is a joke.lol
> they put on all models thier best mpg of thier striped down basic model
> of that car/truck. no auto transmission, no power anything..no
> ac..nothing.
> plus without all these extras the car/trucks alot lighter too..
> it seems like ill have to teach yall about buying cars.not only about
> investing.....LOL

Carolyn
February 24th 06, 11:07 PM
Now WHY would you want to get to the grocery store that fast?? I've
always hated grocery shopping ;)

Jerry wrote:
> Guess so - est. MPG is 15 city - 19 highway. However, that 5.3 liter V8
> will get me to the grocery store at over 100 MPH. :-)
>
> Jerry
>

> "Carolyn" > wrote in message
>
>>and keep playing to keep putting gas in it?
>>
>>Jerry wrote:
>>
>>>I got a 60" Sony over a year ago - no problems yet - love it. Just
>>>bought myself a new Silverado 3LT 4X4 using some of my gains. Got my
>>>wife a new Audi last year. TV's are peanuts. :-)

bob wald
February 25th 06, 02:07 PM
jerry jerry jerry jerry..... the only 15mpg youll see in that truck is a
hill going down that far..lol
you can coast it.
lol
my ole intrepid with 3.5L v6 gets almost those mpg but alil better.
i think it wieghs just over 3400lbs thou.

Jerry
February 25th 06, 05:10 PM
Well, suppose I have a bunch of pending trades and discover I'm out of TP.
:-)

--
Jerry

"Carolyn" > wrote in message
> Now WHY would you want to get to the grocery store that fast?? I've
> always hated grocery shopping ;)
>
> Jerry wrote:
>> Guess so - est. MPG is 15 city - 19 highway. However, that 5.3 liter V8
>> will get me to the grocery store at over 100 MPH. :-)
>>
>> Jerry
>>

>> "Carolyn" > wrote in message
>>
>>>and keep playing to keep putting gas in it?

Carolyn
February 25th 06, 05:17 PM
hmmm something about the correlation betwixt the pending trades and the
sudden need for TP.............. ;)
carolyn

Jerry wrote:
> Well, suppose I have a bunch of pending trades and discover I'm out of TP.
> :-)

Jerry
February 25th 06, 05:34 PM
It has fuel injection to each cylinder independently. I understand that
helps in MPG. But again, MPG was not a consideration. I would have bought
it regardless of the estimated/actual MPG.

Good Luck,
--
Jerry

"bob wald" > wrote in message
> jerry jerry jerry jerry..... the only 15mpg youll see in that truck is a
> hill going down that far..lol
> you can coast it.
> lol
> my ole intrepid with 3.5L v6 gets almost those mpg but alil better.
> i think it wieghs just over 3400lbs thou.

bob wald
February 25th 06, 05:36 PM
some1 in houston keeps calling me.connected with gcog somehow.or so he
says.hes telling me about the stock.
he rattles off things that happens to in in the last week.
i would tell you what he says but is that insider trading????? lol

bob wald
February 25th 06, 06:04 PM
jerry you n your red neck buddies keep buying those trucks n ill keep
buying oil stocks.deal?
i'm not telling you i like or dislike your truck.i'm just saying.about
the mpg.

Carolyn
February 25th 06, 06:22 PM
bob, yous is a few letters short of the alphabet ;)
I have a few spares I can lend you if you desire.
carolyn

bob wald wrote:
> jerry you n your red neck buddies keep buying those trucks n ill keep
> buying oil stocks.deal?
> i'm not telling you i like or dislike your truck.i'm just saying.about
> the mpg.

Jerry
February 25th 06, 06:31 PM
Sure, keep on buying energy stocks if you want to make bucks. I am heavily
invested in energy and have been for several years. As I have mentioned
before, I do not worry about energy costs - a shortage would however concern
me. A small portion of my energy investment profits easily pays for all my
energy bills.

--
Jerry

"bob wald" > wrote in message
> jerry you n your red neck buddies keep buying those trucks n ill keep
> buying oil stocks.deal?
> i'm not telling you i like or dislike your truck.i'm just saying.about
> the mpg.

bob wald
February 25th 06, 09:44 PM
big trouble.....i hear my vcrs wont work on those new tvs well. pic
clarity is too fine for the vcr.
i have 4 vcrs.... n 50 vcr tapes...so

bob wald
February 27th 06, 12:30 PM
ok.. lets see if lil gcog can buy me 800sq. ft. add on to my home...lol
goooo gcog!

bob wald
February 27th 06, 03:45 PM
YESS!! gcogs up!!!!! another 15%.......
yessss..gooo!!! ive been looking at buying a jag.
hAHAHAHAha......its xmas in feb!!!!

bob wald
February 27th 06, 04:31 PM
AAaaAAawwWWww!!!!!!!11 news out today on gcog!!!!! its going up!!!!!
GCOGGGG......im buying more i'm on my way to half a million shares!!!!!