PDA

View Full Version : Bolton compares Iran threat to Sept 11 attacks > get ready for another 9-11 style false-flag terra attack

Dr Poo
March 16th 06, 05:21 AM
Bolton compares Iran threat to Sept 11 attacks

By Evelyn Leopold and Irwin Arieff Wed Mar 15, 7:59 PM ET

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, John
Bolton, on Wednesday compared the threat from Iran's nuclear programs to
the September 11 terror attacks on the United States.

"Just like September 11, only with nuclear weapons this time, that's the
threat. I think that is the threat," Bolton told ABC News' Nightline
program.

"I think it's just facing reality. It's not a happy reality, but it's
reality and if you don't deal with it, it will become even more unpleasant."

<more...>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060316/wl_nm/nuclear_iran_un_dc

If the dumb sheeple (many of which read this NG) won't go along with the
insane PNAC agenda willingly, the elites know just how to motivate them...

Want to read more about the Project for a New American Century (PNAC)?

http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm (notice who
the signatories are)

Read about Operation Northwoods if you don't think your loving gov't would
ever attack it's own population to start a war:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Here's some video of the demolition of tower 1 (turn up your subwoofer and
listen to the explosions):

http://plaguepuppy.net/public_html/video%20archive/WTC-1%20collapse%20from%20Hoboken.mpeg

The controlled demolition of WTC Building 7 (a 40 story building
demolished later in the afternoon on Sept 11):

http://www.question911.com/linkout.php?filename=WTC7collapse.wmv

More video here:

http://plaguepuppy.net/public_html/video%20archive/

A giant compilation of eyewitness quotes here:

http://revereradionetwork.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2336