InvestmentBanter

InvestmentBanter (http://www.investmentbanter.com/index.php)
-   Mutual funds (http://www.investmentbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   TSP Strategy Group (http://www.investmentbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110906)

Sarah November 12th 06 03:40 AM

TSP Strategy Group

Hi. If you're interested, some friends and I started a
Yahoo Group to increase our TSP returns. It's called
TSP Strategy.

It's free and no one is making money from the group
except whatever they make in their TSP.

Besides discussing TSP investment strategies, the
group also tracks our members' allocations on a
monthly basis. We've been obtaining some very
excellent returns, generally exceeding those of even
the paid services.

If you'd like to check us out, we're at:

Thanks and much success with your TSP...S

Gary C November 12th 06 07:15 AM

TSP Strategy Group

"Sarah" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi. If you're interested, some friends and I started a
Yahoo Group to increase our TSP returns.

I could get a return on my TSP?
HOLY ****!
Sarah, that's GREAT!!!!

Because, my trisodium phosphate just sits doing nothing!

Sarah November 22nd 06 09:31 PM

TSP Strategy Group

Haha. It's the Thrift Savings Plan...a 401K plan for Federal employees
and for people in the military.... If you're in the TSP, you're welcome
to join our group.
Hopefully, we'll all increase our returns.

On Nov 12, 1:15 am, "Gary C"
wrote:
"Sarah" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Hi. If you're interested, some friends and I started a
Yahoo Group to increase our TSP returns.I could get a return on my TSP?

[email protected] October 9th 14 02:09 AM

TSP Strategy Group

On Saturday, November 11, 2006 9:40:04 PM UTC-5, Sarah wrote:
Hi. If you're interested, some friends and I started a
Yahoo Group to increase our TSP returns. It's called
TSP Strategy.

It's free and no one is making money from the group
except whatever they make in their TSP.

Besides discussing TSP investment strategies, the
group also tracks our members' allocations on a
monthly basis. We've been obtaining some very
excellent returns, generally exceeding those of even
the paid services.

If you'd like to check us out, we're at:

Thanks and much success with your TSP...S

Thank you for providing a wonderful service. We have developed a service that we believe can greatly benefit members of the Thrift Savings Plan. Please take a look and let us know what you think.

http://www.tspinvesting.com

[email protected] October 14th 18 06:01 PM

TSP Strategy Group

On Saturday, November 11, 2006 at 7:40:04 PM UTC-7, Sarah wrote:
Hi. If you're interested, some friends and I started a
Yahoo Group to increase our TSP returns. It's called
TSP Strategy.

It's free and no one is making money from the group
except whatever they make in their TSP.

Besides discussing TSP investment strategies, the
group also tracks our members' allocations on a
monthly basis. We've been obtaining some very
excellent returns, generally exceeding those of even
the paid services.

If you'd like to check us out, we're at:

Thanks and much success with your TSP...S

is this good for someone with just a few years remaining