Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Read em & Weep Grumpy Ole Toll Booth Workers, LOL by French©Five-ScortchedSkin®
BTC killed by futures trading in crypto? Jimmy 'over the' Hill was wrong, dead wrong and broke as usual! sell now, tulips, bwaaaaaaaa! Like the big swinging dick said, this will be the catalyst towards a million, not the downfall. No short selling permitted and now Bank of Canada to launch...
Today 05:03 PM
by -=DirtBag©[_8_] Go to last post
1 10 Stocks & shares
Mueller's dick is hard and Dumbo Tramp is BENT over.... by -=DirtBag©[_8_]
On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 12:47:42 PM UTC-8, French©Five-ScortchedSkin® wrote: You are sounding more gay by the day? Something you wanna drag out of the closet there Jimette? My closet only holds skeletons... and suits I haven't worn in years. I started back at the gym yesterday.....
Today 04:56 PM
by -=DirtBag©[_8_] Go to last post
0 1 Stocks & shares
VRX continuing its run by unclevito
Wonder if it is a takeover target?
Today 04:45 PM
by -=DirtBag©[_8_] Go to last post
2 11 Stocks & shares
BTC Futures An Omen? Hardly, Up 26% on Huge Throbbing Buying Interest by French©Five-ScortchedSkin®
This is what carries it past $500,000 in the next year. http://business.financialpost.com/technology/blockchain/bitcoin-futures-start-with-a-bang-as-26-rally-triggers-halts
Today 03:47 PM
by -=DirtBag©[_8_] Go to last post
4 14 Stocks & shares