Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Mueller has no case and knows it. by unclevito
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-24/and-just-mueller-investigation-was-over
Today 04:04 AM
by unclevito Go to last post
0 1 Stocks & shares
CRSP by unclevito
On 6/19/2018 4:01 PM, -=DirtBag* wrote: On Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 2:14:42 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote: On 6/19/2018 7:37 AM, -=DirtBag* wrote: On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 12:14:52 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote: Just got the crap kicked out of it. Doubt if it will go lower. May ...
Today 03:48 AM
by -=DirtBag* Go to last post
4 26 Stocks & shares
Michael Cohen is willing to flip on the Tramp.. by -=DirtBag*
On Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 7:56:20 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote: On 6/19/2018 7:49 PM, -=DirtBag* wrote: Pop some corn and get out the crying towel Vito. The Fat Boy is about to sing.. If the deal is right. YES! Lets make a deal! URL? Why. Trump or Pence will pardon...
Today 12:01 AM
by -=DirtBag* Go to last post
0 1 Stocks & shares
So our President steals from charities .... by -=DirtBag*
On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 7:49:56 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote: On 6/15/2018 2:09 AM, wrote: On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 9:24:03 PM UTC-4, liar AND thief wrote: Every day a new low. But this this time a very big one - including his family members. ...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
by -=DirtBag* Go to last post
0 1 Stocks & shares
AMBA at support by unclevito
Likely moving up in the next few weeks. I go to Zacks.com and look for the bear of the day. If the stock has established support, I set up a covered call or a bull credit spread at a price at support (below current price) has worked so far with AMBA, SHLD, GE, MU, HAIN and CRSP. DAL is...
Yesterday 11:36 PM
by -=DirtBag* Go to last post
1 25 Stocks & shares
CGC on a roll by unclevito
Glad I got into this stoner stock.
Yesterday 09:32 PM
by -=DirtBag* Go to last post
3 31 Stocks & shares
****'s gonna hit the fan! by Scream
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44557468 The organiser of last year's "Unite the Right" event in Charlottesville has won approval to hold a rally in Washington DC. Hehe! Getting my popcorns ready and watch the show!
Yesterday 07:12 PM
by -=DirtBag* Go to last post
4 29 Stocks & shares
#ICQ664538877 Fresh update USA SSN - DOB - DL Welcome!! by [email protected]
Hi i want to buy.. Add me skype:asksundars ICQ:655915371
Yesterday 02:34 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 13 UK
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8