Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.49 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fredxxx
Forum: UK August 21st 17, 11:29 AM Posted to uk.finance,uk.business.accountancy
Replies: 1
Posted By Fredxxx
Any benefits for employer taking on long term unemployed

Some years ago, there were payments made to employers who took on long
term unemployed, ie more than 6 months, for taking them on and then
monthly payments after too.

Do these still exist? I...
Forum: UK July 29th 17, 10:05 AM Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance
Replies: 22
Posted By Fredxxx
Linux makes the new richest man in the world

On 28/07/2017 23:12, DFS wrote:
On 7/28/2017 2:34 PM, owl wrote:
In comp.os.linux.advocacy 7 wrote:
Linux makes the new richest man in the world
Forum: UK January 7th 17, 07:50 PM Posted to uk.finance
Replies: 7
Posted By Fredxxx
Settling debts after death

On 07/01/2017 15:44, David Woolley wrote:
On 07/01/17 15:40, Fredxxx wrote:
Tenants in common means the house is all hers as well as all yours. The

That's joint tenants, not tenants in...
Forum: UK January 7th 17, 04:40 PM Posted to uk.finance
Replies: 7
Posted By Fredxxx
Settling debts after death

On 07/01/2017 11:36, Ryder wrote:
Fredxxx;105989 Wrote:
On 06/01/2017 21:49, Ryder wrote:-
My wife will be the sole owner of our house when I die. Will she have
sell the house to pay...
Forum: UK January 7th 17, 02:32 AM Posted to uk.finance
Replies: 7
Posted By Fredxxx
Settling debts after death

On 06/01/2017 21:49, Ryder wrote:
My wife will be the sole owner of our house when I die. Will she have to
sell the house to pay off my debts?

Yes if the house is currently in your name or owned...
Forum: UK December 9th 16, 04:46 PM Posted to uk.finance
Replies: 2
Posted By Fredxxx
no vat receipt for item,can I then sell it on iwith VAT?

On 09/12/2016 10:20, David Woolley wrote:
On 09/12/16 09:21, Richard Evans wrote:
Quick question, I've purchase an item from someone whom isn't vat
registered. However the item brought...
Forum: UK January 15th 16, 01:58 PM Posted to uk.finance,uk.business.accountancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Fredxxx
VAT forums?

On 15/01/2016 12:32, tim..... wrote:

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
On 15/01/2016 11:00, tim..... wrote:

"Fredxxx"...
Forum: UK January 15th 16, 12:21 PM Posted to uk.finance,uk.business.accountancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Fredxxx
VAT forums?

On 15/01/2016 11:00, tim..... wrote:

"Fredxxx" wrote in message

Can anyone recommend a good forum/group for a complex VAT...
Forum: UK January 15th 16, 12:55 AM Posted to uk.finance,uk.business.accountancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Fredxxx
VAT forums?

Can anyone recommend a good forum/group for a complex VAT question?
Forum: UK December 26th 15, 10:22 PM Posted to uk.finance,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 9
Posted By Fredxxx
Council spending

On 26/12/2015 20:21, The Brain wrote:
Mr Macaw wrote:
Am I being stupid or is somebody lying?
Compare the list by a private auditor:
http://www.clacksweb.org.uk/council/spotlightonspend/...
Forum: UK November 27th 15, 12:32 PM Posted to uk.finance
Replies: 9
Posted By Fredxxx
Stamp duty on 2nd homes

On 27/11/2015 09:38, Robin wrote:
Mark Goodge wrote:

On Fri, 27 Nov 2015 01:25:58 +0000, Fredxxx put finger to keyboard and
typed:

I'm surprised Ltd Companies aren't used more often...
Forum: UK November 27th 15, 02:25 AM Posted to uk.finance
Replies: 9
Posted By Fredxxx
Stamp duty on 2nd homes

On 26/11/2015 22:16, tim..... wrote:

"Optimist" wrote in message
The rate of stamp duty on "second-homes"...
Forum: UK November 16th 15, 04:08 PM Posted to uk.finance
Replies: 11
Posted By Fredxxx
A company asked me for a VAT invoice (but I don't pay VAT)...

On 16/11/2015 15:02, wrote:
Jim x321x wrote:

I did a bit of graphic design work for a major company and they agreed the
work, but now they are saying they...
Forum: UK November 9th 15, 12:29 AM Posted to uk.finance
Replies: 143
Posted By Fredxxx
Remove 1p and 2p coins?

On 08/11/2015 20:12, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Fredxxx wrote:
On 08/11/2015 19:14, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
On Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 5:47:58 PM...
Forum: UK November 8th 15, 09:05 PM Posted to uk.finance
Replies: 143
Posted By Fredxxx
Remove 1p and 2p coins?

On 08/11/2015 19:14, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
On Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 5:47:58 PM UTC, Tough Guy no. 1265
wrote:

Why the **** would they have to...
Forum: UK October 27th 15, 11:47 PM Posted to uk.finance
Replies: 143
Posted By Fredxxx
Remove 1p and 2p coins?

On 27/10/2015 19:24, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 19:18:21 -0000, Norman Wells wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
Forum: UK October 26th 15, 04:33 PM Posted to uk.finance
Replies: 12
Posted By Fredxxx
Second Charge on a Property

On 16/10/2015 15:03, DerbyBorn wrote:
All completed - We had the agreement of the Building Society and have a
Deep of Postponement in their favour.

The Trust Fund is Loaning the money - but...
Forum: UK January 26th 15, 03:44 PM Posted to uk.finance
Replies: 1
Posted By Fredxxx
Van and fuel benefit

I see that if a van use is split between two people, then the benefit
can be apportioned appropriately according to:
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/manuals/eimanual/EIM22935.htm

If employee 2 is paid...
Forum: UK January 25th 15, 09:31 PM Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance
Replies: 27
Posted By Fredxxx
Eliminating mortgage companies from counties and boroughs

On 25/01/2015 13:15, 7 wrote:
Fredxxx wrote:

I have read it

Then learn how trolls are dealt with ;)

Read the original post again until you understood
every word of it.
Forum: UK January 25th 15, 09:30 PM Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance
Replies: 27
Posted By Fredxxx
Eliminating mortgage companies from counties and boroughs

On 25/01/2015 01:06, 7 wrote:
Fredxxx wrote:

On 20/01/2015 19:44, 7 wrote:
Fredxxx wrote:

On 10/01/2015 18:35, 7 wrote:
Fredxxx wrote:

On 31/12/2014 20:12, 7...
Forum: UK January 25th 15, 03:10 AM Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance

On 25/01/2015 01:03, 7 wrote:
Fredxxx wrote:

I have read it

Then learn how trolls are dealt with ;)

Read the original post again until you understood
every word of it.
Forum: UK January 20th 15, 10:02 PM Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance
Replies: 27
Posted By Fredxxx
Eliminating mortgage companies from counties and boroughs

On 20/01/2015 19:46, 7 wrote:
Fredxxx wrote:

On 10/01/2015 18:40, 7 wrote:
JNugent wrote:

It costs very little to set up online banks using
modern technology so...
Forum: UK January 20th 15, 10:00 PM Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance
Replies: 27
Posted By Fredxxx
Eliminating mortgage companies from counties and boroughs

On 20/01/2015 19:44, 7 wrote:
Fredxxx wrote:

On 10/01/2015 18:35, 7 wrote:
Fredxxx wrote:

On 31/12/2014 20:12, 7 wrote:
Fredxxx wrote:

Did you read the...
Forum: UK January 11th 15, 02:24 PM Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance

On 10/01/2015 18:40, 7 wrote:
JNugent wrote:

It costs very little to set up online banks using
modern technology so councils should take a more
active role in eliminating...
Forum: UK January 11th 15, 02:22 PM Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance
Replies: 27
Posted By Fredxxx
Eliminating mortgage companies from counties and boroughs

On 10/01/2015 18:35, 7 wrote:
Fredxxx wrote:

On 31/12/2014 20:12, 7 wrote:
Fredxxx wrote: