Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gary C
Forum: Mutual funds February 9th 07, 03:48 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 61
Posted By Gary C
How to value mutual funds

"Ed" wrote in message

For the last 7 years VFINX didn't beat Vanguard Prime Reserves Money
Market Fund.
Dec 31, 1999 price...
Forum: Mutual funds February 1st 07, 02:50 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 2
Posted By Gary C
MIMF2007 trades

"Steven L." wrote in message
You may have noticed that I have made no trades at all yet in my account
Forum: Mutual funds February 1st 07, 02:42 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 179
Posted By Gary C
President's speech and plans.

"P.Schuman" wrote in message
For the recent past, I've been embarrassed to be an American.
Most...
Forum: Mutual funds February 1st 07, 02:35 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 179
Posted By Gary C
President's speech and plans.

"P.Schuman" wrote in message

The world was at our footsteps after 9/11 - and we trashed the goodwill...
Forum: Mutual funds February 1st 07, 02:07 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 179
Posted By Gary C
President's speech and plans.

wrote in message

Most of the insured people in the U.S.
are self-employed workers who just don't
want to...
Forum: Mutual funds February 1st 07, 01:55 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 179
Posted By Gary C
President's speech and plans.

"jIM" wrote in message

If we leave, Iran will probably
seize power, and we don't want that.

Why?
Why...
Forum: Mutual funds January 28th 07, 01:41 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 33
Posted By Gary C
Fidelity and Firefox

"Mac Cool" wrote in message
Since updating to Firefox 2.0, the Fidelity website is messed up for me.
The menus at the top... accounts,...
Forum: Mutual funds January 13th 07, 03:10 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 10
Posted By Gary C
An amazing factoid

"Ed" wrote in message

That said, American Funds is a pretty good fund company.

TAYLOR! - iS thAt yOu?????
Forum: Mutual funds December 24th 06, 06:24 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 6
Posted By Gary C
China plays?

"NoEd" wrote in message
What?

Quite a runup in gaining a
sustained momentum to continue and challenge a...
Forum: Mutual funds December 22nd 06, 02:14 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 12
Posted By Gary C
ping team3m(manitobaMines&Metalurgy)

"team3m" wrote in message

I was just listening to Jimmy Buffet, and the song made me
think of you, Team 3M.

BTW - Merry Christmas!

"The I-95 Song" by Jimmy Buffet.
Forum: Mutual funds December 22nd 06, 01:52 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 12
Posted By Gary C
ping team3m(manitobaMines&Metalurgy)

"team3m" wrote in message

you have no grasp on
the fact that canada is an independant nation filled with...
Forum: Mutual funds December 19th 06, 01:16 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 12
Posted By Gary C
ping team3m

"team3m" wrote in message

3M is Manitoba Mining&Minerals.

The hell it is.
Forum: Mutual funds December 19th 06, 01:15 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 9
Posted By Gary C
"Gold, a Hedge against the Perils of Interesting Times"

"team3m" wrote in message

Nuff said,

Exactly. Glad you see it my way!
Forum: Mutual funds December 18th 06, 01:09 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 9
Posted By Gary C
"Gold, a Hedge against the Perils of Interesting Times"

"team3m" wrote in message
Thanx.
Guess your new to the web/ng's. Or just really anal, lol.

No, not at all. You...
Forum: Mutual funds December 17th 06, 03:31 PM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 47
Posted By Gary C
Sweet mexican sisters for sale

wrote in message

I would rather kill myself that live in Canada: a cold, boring country,
full of people...
Forum: Mutual funds December 17th 06, 05:32 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 12
Posted By Gary C
ping team3m

I just figured your handle out!
Team 3M !!

You work for 3M, a St. Paul, MN.
United ****ING States company, A?

Now aint that a bitch!
Forum: Mutual funds December 17th 06, 05:25 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 9
Posted By Gary C
"Gold, a Hedge against the Perils of Interesting Times"

"team3m" wrote in message

Have been buying and selling stox and commods since 85.

On the Toronto "Stox"...
Forum: Mutual funds December 17th 06, 05:17 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 47
Posted By Gary C
Sweet dividends

"team3m" wrote in message

If they ever attacked canada we would have our troops in washington in
less than 2...
Forum: Mutual funds December 15th 06, 04:21 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 14
Posted By Gary C
fixed income - bonds, divs

"P.Schuman" wrote in message
something like PRDGX - ?

ADVDX
Forum: Mutual funds December 14th 06, 02:02 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 47
Posted By Gary C
Sweet dividends

"Ed" wrote in message

"team3m" wrote

Funny, he had no comeback as to his prostitution background...

Forum: Mutual funds December 12th 06, 01:17 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 13
Posted By Gary C
Roth IRA for next year question..

"PeterL" wrote in message

Smak! wrote:
Ed wrote:
T. Rowe Price, Fidelity, Vanguard all offer no-load...
Forum: Mutual funds December 11th 06, 04:33 PM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 21
Posted By Gary C
Hey Bozo, you want weighted?

"team3m" wrote in message

Ed, if your so smart, why aren't you rich?

First, define "rich" and cite references...
Forum: Mutual funds December 10th 06, 06:47 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 2
Posted By Gary C
Elle/Ram

"Moby" wrote in message

it's the thought that counts.

This excuses is only valid on Valentine's Day, when you forget
and only...
Forum: Mutual funds December 9th 06, 01:03 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 73
Posted By Gary C
Warren Buffet Article

"Ed" wrote in message

There's a cat in my back yard, BB gun is loaded.
Be back soon.

http://www.spudtech.com/
Forum: Mutual funds December 9th 06, 01:01 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 2
Posted By Gary C
mutual fund

"PeterL" wrote in message

what is mutual fund? how it is work and what types of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48