Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Guns don't kill people .... by Scream
...but Walmart kills people!!! Four shot in argument at Walmart https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45199496
Yesterday 11:40 PM
by Scream Go to last post
2 3 Stocks & shares
ONLINE/OFFLINE POS/ MT103/202/760/799 by Quang Đạo Lê
Hello, I’m from Viet Nam ! I’m receiver : - Unlimited amount cash transfer in the form of hand to hand - Have a secret government account to receive large sums of money - I can receive - pay and settle the usd currency, ero is not activated - Cash settlement on VISA / MASTER card: (ONLINE /...
Yesterday 07:45 PM
by Quang Đạo Lê Go to last post
0 1 Investing (general)
Parade of sodomites by unclevito
Poland has that right. https://tsarizm.com/news/2018/08/14/minister-in-poland-calls-lgbt-march-a-parade-of-sodomites/
Yesterday 06:57 PM
by -=DirtBag* Go to last post
1 2 Stocks & shares
Long TSLA by unclevito
No longer if Musk can build cars, but will he take the company private. I think that can happen, knowing Musk.
Yesterday 06:35 PM
by -=DirtBag* Go to last post
2 3 Stocks & shares
Dow drops after KFC reveals they need bailout by DT[_3_]
Down 200 points today.
Yesterday 06:27 PM
by DT[_3_] Go to last post
0 1 Stocks & shares
Out of CGC. Ouch by unclevito
Dang. What happened. Down $2+
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 06:07 PM
by -=DirtBag* Go to last post
11 23 Stocks & shares
The Mueller investigation a witch hunt? 100 Indictments, 5 guiltypleas..... and counting. by Alan Bowler
On 2018-07-18 9:45 PM, unclevito wrote Still no implication of Trump in collusion with Russia. There is at least Trump's own admission that the purpose of the meeting in Trump Tower was for the purpose of collusion. (Accepting, or trying to obtain dirt on on a political opponent from a hostile...
Yesterday 06:01 PM
by -=DirtBag* Go to last post
1 3 Stocks & shares
Canopy Growth +40% (CGC) by -=DirtBag*
Boom! Hope you held Vito... I got taken away... But I got +30%
Yesterday 02:22 PM
by -=DirtBag* Go to last post
0 2 Stocks & shares
URGENT RECEIVER OF DTC AND FX4 NEEDED by NCA CONLLC
I AM LOOKING FOR SERIOUS AND DRIECT RECEIVER OF DTC AND FX4 EMAIL. whatapp+16148227055 Skype: Richmond.duke
Yesterday 05:01 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 53 Investing (general)
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9