Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
aapl down a bit today by DraggonFodder
OK, this is getting downright uncomfortable... apple is down quite a bit and things aren't getting better. Glad I got out at a profit on my position in AMD. Looks like it will go lower before it gets better. DraggonFodder
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 12:04 AM
by -=DirtBag* Go to last post
16 40 Stocks & shares