Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sarah
Forum: Mutual funds May 12th 07, 06:15 PM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 2
Posted By Sarah
Government employee....401K

2007 TSP Advisory Service Performance thru May 11

1. TSP Go 8.20%
2. TSP Key 6.85%
3. TSP Fred 4.39%
4. TSP Talk 2.19%
5. TSP Shark 2.00%
6. TSP Max 0.39 %

TSP Strategy 9.27%
Forum: Financial planning January 20th 07, 01:09 AM Posted to misc.invest.financial-plan
Replies: 13
Posted By Sarah
Rollover Government TSP To 401k

wrote:
I currently have some money, only about $2k, in a government Thrift
Savings Plan (TSP) from a federal job I worked a few years ago. First,
should I bother rolling...
Forum: Mutual funds November 22nd 06, 08:31 PM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 3
Posted By Sarah
TSP Strategy Group

Haha. It's the Thrift Savings Plan...a 401K plan for Federal employees
and for people in the military.... If you're in the TSP, you're welcome
to join our group.
Hopefully, we'll all increase our...
Forum: Mutual funds November 12th 06, 02:40 AM Posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Replies: 3
Posted By Sarah
TSP Strategy Group

Hi. If you're interested, some friends and I started a
Yahoo Group to increase our TSP returns. It's called
TSP Strategy.

It's free and no one is making money from the group
except whatever they...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4