Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: F Murtz
Forum: Australia August 1st 16, 11:14 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.comms,aus.invest
Replies: 50
Posted By F Murtz
"Only 15 per cent of eligible households take up NBN wireless"

F Murtz wrote:
Abusive Liar Party wrote:
On 1/07/2014 4:42 PM, Don McKenzie wrote:
On 01-Jul-14 3:23 PM, Dechucka wrote:

Those who want need it can use it those that don't can stick...
Forum: Australia August 1st 16, 11:03 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.comms,aus.invest

Abusive Liar Party wrote:
On 2/07/2014 12:23 AM, Gordon Levi wrote:
Abusive Liar Party wrote:

On 1/07/2014 4:42 PM, Don McKenzie wrote:
On 01-Jul-14 3:23...
Forum: Australia August 1st 16, 11:02 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.comms,aus.invest

Abusive Liar Party wrote:
On 1/07/2014 4:42 PM, Don McKenzie wrote:
On 01-Jul-14 3:23 PM, Dechucka wrote:

Those who want need it can use it those that don't can stick with what
they...
Forum: UK May 28th 15, 09:29 AM Posted to uk.finance,uk.legal
Replies: 4
Posted By F Murtz
Selling my back up of someone's crashed web site

Leslie wrote:
I used to read a detailed blog but I got behind. To let me navigate it more
quickly I downloaded the whole blog to my PC several months ago.

By chance, the author lost their...
Forum: Australia January 6th 15, 04:24 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.invest,aus.comms
Replies: 9
Posted By F Murtz
Telstra says customers don't understand Multicultural Perth...

dechucka wrote:

"Abominable Liar Party" wrote in message
Or something like that...

"The next time you get mad at...
Forum: Australia January 6th 15, 04:23 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.invest,aus.comms

dechucka wrote:

"Abominable Liar Party" wrote in message
Or something like that...

"The next time you get mad at...
Forum: Australia July 29th 14, 05:20 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.invest,aus.comms
Replies: 7
Posted By F Murtz
CSIRO cuts: Leftist lies

Dechucka wrote:

"Abusive Liar Party" wrote in message
"Australia's Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research
Forum: Australia December 4th 10, 08:43 AM Posted to alt.free.newsservers,aus.invest,alt.revisionism,rec.food.cooking,aus.aviation
Replies: 40
Posted By F Murtz
your All pathetic

Sidney Lambe wrote:
On alt.free.newsservers, Sylvia
wrote:

On 3/12/2010 7:11 AM, Aussie wrote:

Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are...
Forum: UK September 19th 09, 05:54 AM Posted to uk.legal,uk.finance
Replies: 13
Posted By F Murtz
Alliance & Leicester [SPAM]

Eric Shune wrote:
have you missed your pills today...lighten up you ****

"Roger" wrote in message
"Richard Morris"...
Forum: Australia May 11th 09, 10:07 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.tv,aus.comms,aus.legal,aus.invest
Replies: 4
Posted By F Murtz
David Moss Must Be Due For A New Career

BJ Foster wrote:
David Moss wrote:
Joe wrote in
:
Good for you, but explain how using...
Forum: Australia February 20th 09, 05:22 AM Posted to aus.invest
Replies: 4
Posted By F Murtz
Rename NG

bnooz wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 19, 7:26 pm, F Murtz wrote:
Forum: Australia February 19th 09, 09:26 AM Posted to aus.invest
Replies: 4
Posted By F Murtz
Rename NG

This group should be renamed to obonz,obozn,bonos,boozn and start a
group for finance
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12