Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
ANYONE here have BitCoins? by -=DirtBag©[_8_]
Just curious.. I have NEVER owned one. What if you crash your HDD or loose some encrypted code? How do you recover your info if you wake up one morning and cant remember your password? Or your computer crashes or whatever else happens where you cant GET to them?
Yesterday 10:03 PM
by Scream Go to last post
1 4 Stocks & shares
Have a good Turkey day you guys by unclevito
Heading to Vegas for a few days then Denver to be with a brother and son. Others brothers will join us. Will hold positions in PTOTF, PCG, GE, UVXY, VRX. What could possibly go wrong. Hahaha. I know I will have better luck in Vegas unless there is a mass shooting....
Yesterday 09:01 PM
by -=DirtBag©[_8_] Go to last post
2 20 Stocks & shares
First Heavy Snowstorms Headed for Tweed This Weekend by French©Five-ScortchedSkin®
Anti freezed down to -45 in all quip. Water lines set up with auto heat lines. Rural life really quiets down when the snows fly. Walking the kids to catch the bus & constantly working out to build up lost muscle mass. Tried to 'convert' our root crops by covering with straw & new poly...
Yesterday 04:51 PM
by -=DirtBag©[_8_] Go to last post
2 8 Stocks & shares
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3