Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
WTF! Foldrenges Angliaban???? by Scream
Nocak? Mik vannak? http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43097113
Yesterday 11:53 PM
by Scream Go to last post
0 3 Stocks & shares
Olympic Curling. by -=DirtBagĀ©[_8_]
Wow. Talk about watching paint dry. I was polite and watched for over an hour. Seemed like eternity. I needed air.
Yesterday 11:41 PM
by Scream Go to last post
4 11 Stocks & shares
Winter Olympics by Scream
....is all about selling Toyota's, beer, car insurance etc.... 3 minutes game, 5 minutes commercials! LOL! Plus, I have to pay for the TV signal, internet too so I can watch it!
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 11:36 PM
by Scream Go to last post
19 17 Stocks & shares
Tramps - Evidence shows N-Koreans carrying bombs by Scream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6RQrBRbFjE Muhaha!!!!
Yesterday 05:11 PM
by Scream Go to last post
4 5 Stocks & shares
FBI ignores threats of shooter by unclevito
FBI knew these guy was a nutcase. He even claimed he would be a professional school shooter. FBI was also in bed with the Clinton campaign. Hope Trump wipes the floor with this FBI. They are full of incompetence and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 06:29 AM
by Scream Go to last post
10 20 Stocks & shares