Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
RECEIVER IPIP, IPID, DTC MT103 by tony
I have receiver in Bank of comunication China IPIP, IPID, DTC Ratio 50/50 receiver requires contract and fresh screen. Whatsapp 00 506 8401 7856 Email
Today 01:44 AM
by tony Go to last post
0 6 Investing (general)
Market needs a turn-around by DraggonFodder
This market needs to turn around.. Every time I look at apple, I think of DB banging his head on his desk. Not good, as he is already brain dead with his hatred of Trump and this just damages him a little more so he will rant even more. A lose lose situation... DraggonFodder
Yesterday 09:51 PM
by -=DirtBag Go to last post
1 16 Stocks & shares
No trannys in military by unclevito
Trump keeps winning. https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-court-transgender-trump-20190122-story.html
Yesterday 07:29 PM
by unclevito Go to last post
0 15 Stocks & shares
Where is Fodder? by -=DirtBag
Hope he didnt sprain his bowling arm or something. Too cold for Golf. Hopefully he and the wife are on a Jimmy Buffett cruise sipping on Margerittas and Rum in warm weather..
Yesterday 03:54 PM
by DraggonFodder Go to last post
1 20 Stocks & shares
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4