Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
China's debt tops 300% of GDP by Scream
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-economy-debt/chinas-debt-tops-300-of-gdp-now-15-of-global-total-iif-idUSKCN1UD0KD?il=0 Chinese officials have said repeatedly said debt risks are manageable overall. Looks like, China bought too much American debt?
Today 07:23 AM
by Scream Go to last post
1 2 Stocks & shares
Urgently need a receiver for DTC by [email protected]
Hi, I urgently need a DTC receiver for big amount. Only serious people and not long chain. Please kindly contact me on WhatsApp +230 52505204. Thanks
Today 05:43 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Investing (general)
Docusign to the moon by -=DirtBag
On Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 12:39:17 PM UTC-7, uncle_vito wrote: DOCU. Wonder what is up? How bad did you get beat up with DOCU?
Today 03:36 AM
by -=DirtBag Go to last post
2 16 Stocks & shares
Alan Dershowitz was banging the underage girls too! Birds of a feather.... by -=DirtBag
-- A INTERVIEW -- On his personal relationship with Epstein Dershowitz: Well, I was friends in the way that Larry Summers, the president of Harvard was friends, in the way that David Gergen, and the way that Stephen Jay Gould – we all knew him academically. He had an office at Harvard...
Today 01:51 AM
by Scream Go to last post
1 7 Stocks & shares
OMG: Was Alan Dershowitz diddling UNDER age girls along with therest of Jeff's buddies. by -=DirtBag
Apparently on several occasions. It is ALL coming out. Basicly Alan lies out of his ass. Pervert Dershowitz.. Sicko!!!
Today 01:09 AM
by -=DirtBag Go to last post
0 7 Stocks & shares
Yesterday 08:45 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 26 Investing (general)
MSM. by -=DirtBag
'Main street Media' is wrong.. But TRUMP is always right". YOUR sickly Insane Fodder. Both you and Vito are two wacko's for Trump. He drops his pants and you know what to do.. Trump loves having his dick sucked..
Yesterday 08:01 PM
by -=DirtBag Go to last post
4 12 Stocks & shares
dope stocks on a roll today by uncle_vito[_3_]
both ACB and CGC up over 3% today.
Yesterday 06:49 PM
by uncle_vito[_3_] Go to last post
0 11 Stocks & shares
Taxes are going up for the middle class.. by -=DirtBag
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2018-tax-plan-consequences/
Yesterday 05:26 PM
by -=DirtBag Go to last post
1 17 Stocks & shares
ZeroHedge is a pro-russian website with a Pro-Russian Bias by -=DirtBag
Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis, where its editorial has been labelled by The New Yorker as being associated with the alt-right, as well as being anti-establishment, conspiratorial, and showing a pro-Russian-bias. Zero Hedge in-house content is posted under the pseudonym "Tyler...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 05:12 PM
by -=DirtBag Go to last post
11 64 Stocks & shares
KTT Receiver With Telex Number Is Needed ASAP by adelson Oliveira
Hello, I have several ways to receive funds in Brazil. Kindness to make contact through WhatsApp +558599934-4088 Em segunda-feira, 15 de julho de 2019 17:13:28 UTC-3, escreveu: Em quinta-feira, 11 de julho de 2019 16:51:20 UTC-4, RealDeal escreveu: Hello folks, ...
Yesterday 03:29 PM
by adelson Oliveira Go to last post
0 13 Investing (general)
House Condemns president's remarks as RACIST! by -=DirtBag
After a deeply partisan debate. law makers vited Tureday to CONDEM PREDIENTS TRUMP'S ATTACKS ON FOUR DEMOCTATICE CONGRESSWOMAN as 'racist comments that have legitimised increased fear and hastred if new Americans and people of color'. What great guy huh? Lets BURN this asshole at the stake.
Yesterday 03:02 PM
by -=DirtBag Go to last post
0 12 Stocks & shares
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12