Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Event Ticket Printing | voucher printing | 50Percent Print by jagadeesh illa
Event ticket is the pass to a successful event happening. Organizing a concert? Doing an event talk show? I'm sure we all need to be on a certain level of professionalism to convince some audience or crowd to your event. Click in to fifty percent print, we provide you what you need, ticket with a...
Today 12:01 PM
by jagadeesh illa Go to last post
0 1 Technical
Rump Ensures Liberal Victory in Alabama By Playing to Idiot Rednecks by French©Five-ScortchedSkin®
Glad that child molesting, fake cowboy lost his election run with assist to Rump! http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/13/opinions/black-women-voters-white-feminism-bolton-opinion/index.html
Today 07:06 AM
by French©Five-ScortchedSkin® Go to last post
0 1 Stocks & shares
Mueller's dick is hard and Dumbo Tramp is BENT over.... by -=DirtBag©[_8_]
On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 12:47:42 PM UTC-8, French©Five-ScortchedSkin® wrote: You are sounding more gay by the day? Something you wanna drag out of the closet there Jimette? My closet only holds skeletons... and suits I haven't worn in years. I started back at the gym yesterday.....
Today 07:01 AM
by French©Five-ScortchedSkin® Go to last post
1 10 Stocks & shares
VRX continuing its run by unclevito
Wonder if it is a takeover target?
Today 04:26 AM
by unclevito Go to last post
5 19 Stocks & shares
Bwahahahahaha BTC Opens and No Short Selling Allowed, Bwahahahaha by -=DirtBag[_9_]
On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 5:57:48 PM UTC-8, French©Five-ScortchedSkin® wrote: Interactive Brokers Group Inc plans to offer its customers access to the first bitcoin futures when trading goes live but will bar clients from assuming short positions and has margin requirements of at least 50...
Today 04:24 AM
by -=DirtBag[_9_] Go to last post
0 4 Stocks & shares
The Largest Bitcoin Mining Farm in Russia by Scream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXzHCiUyEVg It makes 600 BC/month /w today's price that's $9.5 million/month.
Today 04:22 AM
by -=DirtBag[_9_] Go to last post
8 41 Stocks & shares
Muzzie Terrorist in NYC by unclevito
So glad SCOTUS is allowing Trump to do his job with the travel ban.
Today 01:36 AM
by -=DirtBag[_9_] Go to last post
9 14 Stocks & shares
Read em & Weep Grumpy Ole Toll Booth Workers, LOL by French©Five-ScortchedSkin®
BTC killed by futures trading in crypto? Jimmy 'over the' Hill was wrong, dead wrong and broke as usual! sell now, tulips, bwaaaaaaaa! Like the big swinging dick said, this will be the catalyst towards a million, not the downfall. No short selling permitted and now Bank of Canada to launch...
Yesterday 05:03 PM
by -=DirtBag©[_8_] Go to last post
1 26 Stocks & shares
BTC Futures An Omen? Hardly, Up 26% on Huge Throbbing Buying Interest by French©Five-ScortchedSkin®
This is what carries it past $500,000 in the next year. http://business.financialpost.com/technology/blockchain/bitcoin-futures-start-with-a-bang-as-26-rally-triggers-halts
Yesterday 03:47 PM
by -=DirtBag©[_8_] Go to last post
4 20 Stocks & shares