Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Buy all the Things by unclevito
Market to have massive short squeeze. Long TNA and short UVXY
Today 04:09 AM
by DraggonFodder Go to last post
3 12 Stocks & shares
Hillary and Bill are in trouble by unclevito
Whistle blower with Clinton foundation https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-06/i-know-where-all-bodies-are-buried-clinton-foundation-cfo-spills-beans
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 02:31 AM
by unclevito Go to last post
19 60 Stocks & shares
China bans sales of most Iphones by DraggonFodder
Sounds like bad news for apple... DraggonFodder
Yesterday 08:41 PM
by -=DirtBag Go to last post
2 16 Stocks & shares
WoW! Twelve Convictions and Counting.. by -=Dirtbag
12 convictions and they are LINING UP for more plea agreements..
Yesterday 07:38 PM
by -=DirtBag Go to last post
5 53 Stocks & shares
Mueller being sued for hundreds of millions by DraggonFodder
Seems Mueller duped people into saying things that wasn't true and then leaked it to the press. Hope he has a big go fund me account... DraggonFodder
Yesterday 07:02 PM
by -=DirtBag Go to last post
1 17 Stocks & shares
OK, who put the hex on the market?? by -=Dirtbag
On Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 12:56:58 PM UTC-8, DraggonFodder wrote: I am blaming DB... He is the only one here that hates Trump so much that he doesn't mind bringing down the market or the whole country as long as Trump gets the blame. I am still all cash at the moment and will be until the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 06:12 PM
by Alan Bowler Go to last post
14 99 Stocks & shares