Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Ripple Up 10% . . Red Pulse Up 11% AAPL Collapses by French©Five-ScortchedSkin®
Wow! Who woulda predicted a dire move like this? Apple bids dry up and blow way, cryptos rule the day! Crypto cry me a river DB! BTW....palladium, platinum and silver all due for massive, throbbing, errect short squeezes. Mansion Mikey won't be finding any PGM's peso coins falling outta...
Yesterday 11:01 PM
by -=DirtBag©[_8_] Go to last post
3 8 Stocks & shares
AAPL Plunges, Crypts Soar Like Anti Eagles!!!!! by French©Five-ScortchedSkin®
Vito should get short aapl, we all should but many just don't wanna be rich! Go short aapl, long anything blockchain or crypto!!! The USDollar is dead. Don't wanna be overly smug. Huge downside in being a crypto 'miser', lots of young girls find me sexy and wanna know if my dusty old balls can...
Yesterday 10:22 PM
by French©Five-ScortchedSkin® Go to last post
2 3 Stocks & shares
AAPL is a BUY. by -=DirtBag©[_8_]
April 15, 2018 NASDAQ: AAPL APPLE INC Price as of 4/12/2018 RECOMMENDATION We rate APPLE INC (AAPL) a BUY. This is based on the convergence of positive investment measures, which should help this stock outperform the majority of stocks that we rate. The company's strengths can be seen in...
Yesterday 09:27 PM
by -=DirtBag©[_8_] Go to last post
4 5 Stocks & shares
R.I.P. Babs Bush . . . by French©Five-ScortchedSkin®
Brave lady. 2 idiot sons excepted. Story: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/is-richard-simmons-missing-or-is-he-just-dearly-missed/2017/03/07/1c41c5ac-fec1-11e6-99b4-9e613afeb09f_story.html?utm_term=.1d979d3b3590
Yesterday 07:23 PM
by French©Five-ScortchedSkin® Go to last post
2 17 Stocks & shares
Crypto thoughts worth reading.. by -=DirtBag©[_8_]
A crypto-currency called Ripple has become the second most valuable virtual cash system. Over the weekend the value of the digital currency hit more than $100bn (£74bn) according to some market monitors. This valuation is higher than the other popular crypto-cash system - Ethereum. Each Ripple...
Yesterday 06:19 PM
by Alan Bowler Go to last post
7 39 Stocks & shares
MT103/202 Manual Download by [email protected]
Respected Sir, Greetings to you. I Need MT103/202 SPP Manual Download receiver in Europe. Could you help me. My Mobile/Whatsapp: +918667526776 Skype: harisprasad Email: Hari dot/ [email protected] dot/ com
Yesterday 04:32 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 7 Investing (general)
MT103/202 Manual Download by [email protected]
On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 4:15:37 AM UTC-6, King wrote: The sender's procedure is given below; 1. Sender forwards sample swift copy that was recently closed for tracking. 2. Receiver will use the details available on the sample swift copy to track the swift through the receiving...
Yesterday 03:01 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 45 Investing (general)
Yesterday 11:51 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 5 Investing (general)
MT103/202 Manual Download by [email protected]
I have mt103/202 manual download I want a receiver, am in Ghana here mail me on this
Yesterday 10:29 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 10 Investing (general)
MT103/202 Manual Download by [email protected]
Please share your whatsapp number
Yesterday 08:13 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 10 Investing (general)
OT: Humor... by -=DirtBag©[_8_]
An 85-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow." The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was...
Yesterday 04:25 AM
by French©Five-ScortchedSkin® Go to last post
3 13 Stocks & shares
Leaders of Free World Trudeau & Macron Sign Trade Deal by French©Five-ScortchedSkin®
France and Canada sign trade deal, climate accord. Trudeau is the first north american leader to address the French Parliament and was met with thunderous standing ovations to his passionate speech & acclaimed as a true world leader. Eat your hearts out america, this is what its like to have a...
Yesterday 02:37 AM
by French©Five-ScortchedSkin® Go to last post
0 13 Stocks & shares
Criminal Referral for Comey, Lynch, Hillary, McCabe, Strozok, Page by unclevito
Now we KNOW they are guilty of Obstruction of Justice. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-18/criminal-referral-issued-comey-clinton-lynch-and-mccabe-rosenstein-recusal-demanded
Yesterday 02:20 AM
by French©Five-ScortchedSkin® Go to last post
1 13 Stocks & shares
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13