I am tired of counting nickels and pennies.

Old March 21st 04, 06:12 PM
Doug Ransom

Default I am tired of counting nickels and pennies.

I am quite tired of pennies and nickels, so I started an online petition
to the RCM to stop minting them.

http://www.petitiononline.com/pennies/petition.html

My weblog entry is at
http://ransom.dyndns.ws/doug/economy....html#pennies2

If you agree with the petition and choose to sign it, please pass the
information on the petition to those who you feel will support it.

Doug Ransom
Victoria, BC