We Offer Lease and Purchase BG,SBLC AND MTN

Old May 10th 18, 06:15 PM posted to misc.invest.misc
Martin Joe

Default We Offer Lease and Purchase BG,SBLC AND MTN

Finding a genuine provider of financial instrument is very challenging but we are certified Financial Instrument providers in United Kingdom. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions. However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 6+2% and Sale at 40+2%.

Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with draft Contract/MOU within 48hrs maximum.

Please request for full procedure details if interested.

For further inquiry contact:
Martin Joe