big equifax breakin

Old September 21st 17, 09:50 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

Default big equifax breakin

On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 11:54:12 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 9/21/2017 6:45 AM, Winston wrote:
Reportedly, Equifax fixed the legal language of their website to clarify
that people using the site were not giving up any rights to sue.

Now, though, I see that Equifax representatives on Twitter were, for
about a week, mistakenly directing people to a "spoof" site rather than
the Equifax site. Various "spoof sites" of equifaxsecurity2017.com
sprang up, the most notable being securityequifax2017.com, as well as
others that were just a typo away.

Here's the Yahoo article I saw about it:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/equif...200610249.html

which points to:

https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/20/1...ity-monitoring

as being the "full report".
-WBE

Gonna wait a month or so before I look into this. Too much BS and
sites that do not work.

Yea. Agreed. Hope your Credit Cards work in Europe. Might want to notify them before the trip. Hope you don't get bored.

Breakin out. Big Volume An independent old cuss Stocks & shares 0 April 26th 11 09:35 PM
Information supplied by Equifax Chrisr UK 4 October 21st 06 01:28 PM
Equifax statement. osfwofujro UK 1 September 2nd 05 02:13 PM
Incorrect Equifax Credit Report Jason Clark UK 2 April 25th 05 03:45 AM
Equifax default balance DJ Smith UK 0 March 8th 05 01:55 PM