Daily analysis for DOW JONES and EURUSD

Old April 15th 12, 01:25 PM posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds

Default Daily analysis for DOW JONES and EURUSD

Hello,

We offer valuable information and forecasts of worldwide financial
instrument's evolution. Our analysis is the result of teamwork. We use
astrology, technical analysis and little fundamental analysis... We
make daily analysis for DOW JONES and EURUSD. Also we have weekly and
monthly forecast too.

Our clients are traders or brokerage firms who needs this kind of
analyses in their daily activities...

Our site is http://bitly.com/dharmik_team
We would be interested in collaborating with you. We are certain that
in time our analysis will prove to be among the best.

You can SUBSCRIBE (http://bitly.com/dharmikteam_register) to our
weekly newsletter to receive free reports about Dow Jones and EUR /
USD parity.

Have a nice day.