What is the ticker symbol for Bitcoin?

Old November 27th 13, 10:54 PM posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Mungaloid[_2_]

Default What is the ticker symbol for Bitcoin?

I can't even find a real-time chart.

"mtgoxusd" is the best I can do. Do any established brokers handle
transactions?

Would appreciate any links to better info.

And no, I'm not buying any - wildman offspring have me worried.

Old November 29th 13, 04:24 AM posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Mungaloid[_2_]

"Mungaloid" [email protected] wrote in message
I can't even find a real-time chart.

"mtgoxusd" is the best I can do. Do any established brokers handle
transactions?

Would appreciate any links to better info.

And no, I'm not buying any - wildman offspring have me worried.

Found USD/XBT:

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?fr...to=USD&view=1M

And better graphics he

http://bitcoinity.org/markets/