Bank Instruments For Lease

Old May 26th 17, 01:18 PM posted to misc.invest.misc
Appavdoo Raddia Ramakrishnan

Default Bank Instruments For Lease

Dear Sir/Ma,
We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (5.0 + 2)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, & AAA Rated Banks in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information.

Contact : Mr. Appavdoo Raddia Ramakrishnan
Email:
Skype ID: raddiasblcleasing

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.