BG/SBLC FOR LEASE

Old April 8th 18, 01:23 AM posted to misc.invest.misc

Default BG/SBLC FOR LEASE

On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 11:44:37 PM UTC+13, Marco Licani wrote:
We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG's), Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees. If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services. Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor compared to other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument. Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome. If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way, please contact me for more information..

Contact : Mr. Marco Licani
Email :
Skype ID: marco.licani1
Twitter: @MarcoLicani
Facebook: facebook.com/Marcolicani1

All inquires to Mr.Marco Licani should include the following minimum information so I can quickly address your needs:

Complete contact information:
What exactly do you need?
How long do you need it for?
Are you a principal borrower or a broker?

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.