Buy BZQ

Old Yesterday, 03:18 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

Default Buy BZQ

On 5/21/2017 4:35 PM, -=DirtBag wrote:
On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 5:00:28 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 5/19/2017 4:16 PM, -=DirtBag wrote:
On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 10:01:12 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 5/19/2017 7:43 AM, -=DirtBag wrote:
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 5:17:54 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 5/18/2017 11:02 AM, -=DirtBag wrote:
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 10:20:07 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
Triple bear ETF on Brazil. You have time to get in. Brazil market is
halted.

EWZ is another... I have no idea whats going on.. Whats the poop?

Want Brazilian president to resign or be impeached. Some impropriety.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...e-nothing-hide

It was a good opportunity.. for a few hours. Fortunately I missed it. I would have been on the back side of the trade today. Is Trump loosing his grip? Seems that there is a growing wave of negativity being directed at his ability to lead.

Better news on Trump today.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...troys-media-na

Do not know why BZQ did not follow thru today. Hmmmm???

Might be time to go to the sidelines.. ?? I'd hate to do that. BUT might be the play. I don't know. What do you think?

In my day trading account, almost all my plays are hedged with PUTs.
My loss is always limited.

In my big boy retirement portfolio, I have been lightening up for the
past 5 years. Like 10% stocks (mutual funds), 40% bonds, and the rest
in cash. Have some gold coins and rifles/ammo, too.

Really an uncertain time. I a getting 11% return lending on raw land. 50% LTV.

Good return. Since our move to the central coast, our monthly nut went
from $5000 to $3000. Orange ranch/packing house income is catch as
catch can. Likely will not live off of that and use it for a car or
one off expenses. I will turn 65 in about 8 months when I will get
some token pension. At age 66 I will look into taking social security.
Wife likes to cook at home so luckily I eat well and eat cheap.

Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag[_9_]

On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 7:18:43 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
[...]

Yes that is pretty much the game plan here too.
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag[_9_]

[...]

Gold is always good in times like were in right now.. Uncertain times. BIT COIN is coming back too.. I have never owned any. Even 5-10k worth would have been a great hedge. Better than GLD from what I have read. But GOLD is GOLD and if bit coin was hacked GOLD could still be buried out in the yard.

IMO the DOLLAR is fading. It is being counterfeited where you or I could not tell the difference.. EVEN the LATEST version of our $100 bill with all the crap built in is being counterfeited where you or I would fooled.