A Investment forum. InvestmentBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » InvestmentBanter forum » Investment newsgroups » Stocks & shares
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

APPLE still is going up.

Old March 13th 18, 05:00 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]
external usenet poster

Default APPLE still is going up.

I think AAPL will hit $200 within soon. No Guarantees in stocks. But with one TRILLION in assets they can do anything they want. Never underestimate AAPL. They are bring home LOTS of cash at a better rate and they are going to use some of it to get into NEW things still unannounced. I believe there are 3 separate secret warehouses APPLE has working late into the night. They had a car segment but that was closed but ?? Who knows.. It has to be something automotive but who knows what exactly. Apple can buy Disney too. They can do both and still have a ton of money.. SO expect BUY backs. CEO COOK is not in-favor of increased dividends. He is a BUY back shares type.

The AAPL race to ONE TRILLION is on and coming fast.
Old March 13th 18, 06:02 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
Scream
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 10:00:34 AM UTC-7, -=DirtBag© wrote:
I think AAPL will hit $200 within soon. No Guarantees in stocks. But with one TRILLION in assets they can do anything they want. Never underestimate AAPL. They are bring home LOTS of cash at a better rate and they are going to use some of it to get into NEW things still unannounced. I believe there are 3 separate secret warehouses APPLE has working late into the night. They had a car segment but that was closed but ?? Who knows.. It has to be something automotive but who knows what exactly. Apple can buy Disney too. They can do both and still have a ton of money.. SO expect BUY backs.. CEO COOK is not in-favor of increased dividends. He is a BUY back shares type.

So as Netflix. $316!
Old March 14th 18, 08:16 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 11:02:25 AM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
I think AAPL will hit $200 within soon. No Guarantees in stocks. But with one TRILLION in assets they can do anything they want. Never underestimate AAPL. They are bring home LOTS of cash at a better rate and they are going to use some of it to get into NEW things still unannounced. I believe there are 3 separate secret warehouses APPLE has working late into the night. They had a car segment but that was closed but ?? Who knows.. It has to be something automotive but who knows what exactly. Apple can buy Disney too. They can do both and still have a ton of money.. SO expect BUY backs. CEO COOK is not in-favor of increased dividends. He is a BUY back shares type.

So as Netflix. $316!

Yes I wish I had bought some.
Old March 14th 18, 10:18 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
French©Five-ScortchedSkin®
external usenet poster

Appl falling like lublow's lies of mansions, bread makers and pesos falling out of his obese cousin/wife's high mileage cooter!

Get out of aapl, its the next no-kia and Nortel. No one buys aapl, they want goog
products and the android o/s is kicking butts everywhere.

Pot stox, precious metals and now is the time to buy cryptos hand over fist.

BTC and ripple headed to the moon . aapl is like tulips, a stupid fad that can't continue to sell overpriced phones that burn down innocent farmers and then refuse to own up
unless non disclosure of the terror such products contain.
Old March 15th 18, 04:28 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 3:19:00 PM UTC-7, French©Five-ScortchedSkin® wrote:
Appl falling like lublow's lies of mansions, bread makers and pesos falling out of his obese cousin/wife's high mileage cooter!

Get out of aapl, its the next no-kia and Nortel. No one buys aapl, they want goog

BTC and ripple headed to the moon . aapl is like tulips, a stupid fad that can't continue to sell overpriced phones that burn down innocent farmers and then refuse to own up

APPLE. The largest and most valuable company in the world. -The End
Old March 15th 18, 08:15 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
Scream
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 9:28:24 PM UTC-7, -=DirtBag© wrote:
On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 3:19:00 PM UTC-7, French©Five-ScortchedSkin® wrote:

An APPLE a day, keeps the doctor away!
Bruhaha!!!
Old March 17th 18, 02:20 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
French©Five-ScortchedSkin®
external usenet poster

Mansions are built by cryptos, aapl is yesterday's down news. Too expensive to short,
cryptos are the future old man.

Mikey, you ever get that tax lien on the mansion cleared up?
Old March 17th 18, 09:07 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 11:02:25 AM UTC-7, Scream wrote:

So as Netflix. $316!

APPLE CAN afford to buy NetFlix and Disney
Old March 17th 18, 10:15 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 7:20:31 PM UTC-7, French©Five-ScortchedSkin® wrote:
Mansions are built by cryptos, aapl is yesterday's down news. Too expensive to short,
cryptos are the future old man.

Mikey, you ever get that tax lien on the mansion cleared up?

Yea that was a NICE estate indeed. Reminded me of the city of Mendocino on Coast Highway 1. My family evolved from the town of Mendocino. It had a small cliff harbor and they would load the milled wood on board little coastal sailing ships and sail it down to San Francisco. San Fransisco was primarily built of Redwood and it went up fast when it caught fire...
Old March 18th 18, 12:43 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 1:15:34 AM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 9:28:24 PM UTC-7, -=DirtBag© wrote:

An APPLE a day, keeps the doctor away!
Bruhaha!!!

I love Apples...