Investment advise, tracker funds

Old December 7th 17, 11:45 AM posted to uk.finance

Default Investment advise, tracker funds

I would like to invest in equities via tracker funds, some within an ISA
and some outside. I would like to look into trackers that track the
FTSE100, European indexes, North American and the BRICS countries being
(Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa).

Yesterday I saw a financial advisor who was unable to offer any of this
instead being something of a one trick pony. He had only some very
specific products to sell which he tried to steer me into
notwithstanding that this is not what I wanted. He wanted to charge me
£6,000 for the privilege in addition to the investment providers charges!

Can anyone advise an economical and reliable way into this type of
investment? I am looking for a reliable provider with low charges that
should be possible for funds that are passively managed.

---

Old December 7th 17, 01:46 PM posted to uk.finance
AnthonyL

On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 10:45:32 +0000, R wrote:

I would like to invest in equities via tracker funds, some within an ISA
and some outside. I would like to look into trackers that track the
FTSE100, European indexes, North American and the BRICS countries being
(Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa).

Yesterday I saw a financial advisor who was unable to offer any of this
instead being something of a one trick pony. He had only some very
specific products to sell which he tried to steer me into
notwithstanding that this is not what I wanted. He wanted to charge me
£6,000 for the privilege in addition to the investment providers charges!

Can anyone advise an economical and reliable way into this type of
investment? I am looking for a reliable provider with low charges that
should be possible for funds that are passively managed.

Google

investment platform comparison

Look at Trustnet for funds comparisons

Join the forum at Citywire

or pay me 3,000 plus expenses and I'll sort it for you.

--
AnthonyL