BitCoin = Titanic

Old December 7th 17, 07:53 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
French©Five-ScortchedSkin®

Default BitCoin = Titanic

On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 12:42:17 AM UTC-5, Scream wrote:
Just when you thought it's safe, you drown!

Drown in winnings/profits!
1 Bitcoin equals
18,507.60 Canadian Dollar
14444.06 US Dollar!!!!

This is something you have no mindset or understanding in. Its winning. I know lowblow 'dumb mikey' the tollboth collector extrodinaire is an expert at pocketing nickles that fall thru the nets. Keep it at that.

My BTC is up $500. since you last whined like the asshole of old about tulips.
Old December 7th 17, 04:08 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 10:53:19 PM UTC-8, French©Five-ScortchedSkin® wrote:
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 12:42:17 AM UTC-5, Scream wrote:
Just when you thought it's safe, you drown!

Drown in winnings/profits!
1 Bitcoin equals
18,507.60 Canadian Dollar
14444.06 US Dollar!!!!

This is something you have no mindset or understanding in. Its winning. I know lowblow 'dumb mikey' the tollboth collector extrodinaire is an expert at pocketing nickles that fall thru the nets. Keep it at that.

My BTC is up $500. since you last whined like the asshole of old about tulips.

Your (1) Bitcoin? haha
Your a real risk taker Buffy..LOL
Old December 7th 17, 10:08 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
French©Five-ScortchedSkin®

I admit what i hold (and love so much, lol) is change from a transaction. My way of getting around
huge CAN/USD Fx spreads by Visa (now and forever).
FWIW no one ever ends up with an even number of BTC (well, maybe Lowblow from his days as a toll booth attendant?)
Palladium . . . canadian pot stox and BTC/ETH have done ok for me. Not enough to brag, will leave that
to "Scream" & you.
Will let you guess the number. Its between 1-100.

Ho-hum. Nother day at the orifice. 16383.00 US Dollars per BTC
Not doing as well on ETH . . . . might have to pull a lowblow and keep wife working till she's 100 . .. . .
Old December 7th 17, 10:26 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 1:09:06 PM UTC-8, French©Five-ScortchedSkin® wrote:
I admit what i hold (and love so much, lol) is change from a transaction. My way of getting around
huge CAN/USD Fx spreads by Visa (now and forever).
FWIW no one ever ends up with an even number of BTC (well, maybe Lowblow from his days as a toll booth attendant?)
Palladium . . . canadian pot stox and BTC/ETH have done ok for me. Not enough to brag, will leave that
to "Scream" & you.
Will let you guess the number. Its between 1-100.

Ho-hum. Nother day at the orifice. 16383.00 US Dollars per BTC
Not doing as well on ETH . . . . might have to pull a lowblow and keep wife working till she's 100 . .. . .

SO stfu and.. sell sell sell you big sack of fertilizer before it slips into dogstuff.
Old December 8th 17, 02:39 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
French©Five-ScortchedSkin®

The "Big Swinging BTC Dick´®© wants to comfort you by announcing the BTC / Canada $ just hit
1 Bitcoin =
22,538.76 Canadian Dollar while on its way to my personal target of $50,000..00/BTC
kinda up from my last print of $18,507.60. $4K for 18 hours work, not bad if you can get it?

Just waiting for the stox market/economy to crash under the greed proffered by Rumpy-split-skin.
Who knows? Will it be India and China going to resource war? North Korea taking out a dozen US targets?

3 sure things. Canadian potstox, palladium (20X more rare than platinum and traded over $5,000.
back in the 80's BTW) & BTC.
Out of ETH because it simply underperformed my expects.