A Investment forum. InvestmentBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » InvestmentBanter forum » Investment newsgroups » Futures
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

CANADIAN DOLLAR FORECAST VIDEO



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 24th 06, 05:01 PM posted to misc.invest.futures
ProfitMaxTrading.com
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 147
Default CANADIAN DOLLAR FORECAST VIDEO

Greetings!

I'm making my latest market forecast video available for public viewing.
This is a TIME SENSITIVE market forecast, so you will want to view it asap.

http://www.profitmaxtrading.com/newsletter/072406.htm

If you would like to receive our FREE Ceppro Market Newsletter when they are
released, such as the one above, simply subscribe from my site.

The Canadian Dollar has reached major and intermediate support at the point
where TIME dictates a weekly swing bottom is highly probable. The video will
fill you in on all the details and show you the support levels determined.


--
Cheers!

Rick J. Ratchford
ProfitMax Trading Inc.
http://www.profitmaxtrading.com

"If you could see tomorrow, today... would you take it?"


  #2  
Old July 24th 06, 05:44 PM posted to misc.invest.futures
UMT
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 459
Default CANADIAN DOLLAR FORECAST VIDEO


NotSoProfitMaxTrading.com wrote:

"If you could see tomorrow, today... would you take it?"

Don't you KNOW what day the 'weekly bottom' will occur? Your
advertising is a bit 'over the top' wouldn't you say?

Vendor Alert! Vendor Alert!

New Traders Beware!

Avoid like the Bird Flu any vendor who claims he can predict the
future! Ask for real time/real money proof when you hear such BS!

and remember:

REAL TRADERS Don't Vend!

UMT

  #3  
Old July 24th 06, 11:09 PM posted to misc.invest.futures
UMT
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 459
Default CANADIAN DOLLAR FORECAST VIDEO


Is the weekly Canadian Dollar bottom in yet????

Monday, July 24th..... 6:08 EST

  #4  
Old July 25th 06, 10:25 PM posted to misc.invest.futures
UMT
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 459
Default CANADIAN DOLLAR FORECAST VIDEO


UMT wrote:
Is the weekly Canadian Dollar bottom in yet????

Tuesday , July 2th..... 5.248 EST

UMT

  #5  
Old July 26th 06, 03:26 PM posted to misc.invest.futures
UMT
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 459
Default CANADIAN DOLLAR FORECAST VIDEO


UMT wrote:
UMT wrote:
Is the weekly Canadian Dollar bottom in yet????


Wednesday 7/26/06 10:27 AM

UMT


  #6  
Old July 26th 06, 06:51 PM posted to misc.invest.futures
UMT
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 459
Default CANADIAN DOLLAR FORECAST VIDEO


UMT wrote:
UMT wrote:
UMT wrote:
Is the weekly Canadian Dollar bottom in yet????


Wednesday 7/26/06 10:27 AM

UMT



How about the new Weekly MLM opportunity? Has that been released yet?


Ha.

UMT

  #7  
Old July 26th 06, 08:13 PM posted to misc.invest.futures
ProfitMaxTrading.com
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 147
Default CANADIAN DOLLAR FORECAST VIDEO

Glad you are able to humor yourself. Considering that once again you are
missing out on making money and the joke is on you.

Don't like my Canadian Dollar call? What a shame, as it is making me $$$ at
this very moment and anyone else that had confidence in my forecast.

Don't like my sharing the fuel reformulation
(http://www.4-ecorp.com/fdates ) that actually works and is selling all by
itself? What a shame, because it is quite enjoyable to walk out to the
mailbox each day and open up commission checks and bonuses. And with little
effort, I've been promoted to Star Exec Director recently. People are saving
30-60 cents or more a gallon and extending the life of their vehicles, and
getting paid commissions and bonuses on top of it.

So have a good laugh, because the jokes really on you.

Helping people help themselves is very rewarding. And that is what we do.

You get what you ask for UMT.

-R



"UMT" wrote in message
oups.com...

UMT wrote:
UMT wrote:
UMT wrote:
Is the weekly Canadian Dollar bottom in yet????


Wednesday 7/26/06 10:27 AM

UMT



How about the new Weekly MLM opportunity? Has that been released yet?


Ha.

UMT



  #8  
Old July 26th 06, 10:22 PM posted to misc.invest.futures
UMT
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 459
Default CANADIAN DOLLAR FORECAST VIDEO

So you are saying that the "Weekly Bottom" is in right? Why don't you
say so then? What's taken you so long. After the fact, you come here
and tell everybody you are profitable? How is anybody supposed to
trade this stuff?

You say you took this trade with real money at 1 tick over the 7/24 low
- is that correct?

Yes or no, please...

UMT

  #9  
Old July 26th 06, 10:59 PM posted to misc.invest.futures
ProfitMaxTrading.com
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 147
Default CANADIAN DOLLAR FORECAST VIDEO

Everyone here knows what you are about UMT. You aren't a serious trader,
simply an antagonist and newsgroup bully (or fool). When I decide to answer
any of your questions, it will be for no other reason than it suits my
purposes to do so. I'm not your lap dog, and I'll decide when to reply.

Go watch the video. It is in English.

====================

For everyone else, those serious about trading and trading discussion:

I trade the Canadian Dollar on the Forex. So that would be the USD/CAD.
Because this market moves in the OPPOSITE direction than the Canadian Dollar
futures, my trade was a short from the very top until exiting my shorts at
4:34 Central time. Right now, it is 4:47pm Central time. If you are UMT,
you'll get confused by the newsgroup servers time stamp. It may be different
because the server is set to a different time zone. If you are anyone else,
you should immediately understand.

My forex trade is simply an INTRADAY trade. Exiting as I did is simply part
of selling and buying during the day, and has no bearing on the LONGER-TERM
forecast provided on the Canadian Dollar Video Forecast.

In the Forex, the USD/CAD found trend line support at 4:00pm Central. This
is when the daily price bar changes over from 7/26 to now 7/27. So right
now, 7/26 is currently the low in the Forex. I'm sure that it is the high in
the Futures, but will verify this when I download my EOD data shortly.

It would not surprise me if the USD/CAD were to rally on the daily off this
trend line support. I will enter and exit this forex market over and over
again, all hinged on what I see longer-term as outlined in the forecast
video. I'll make my entry/exit decisions pretty much as I just did, by
noting intraday support and resistance, stochastics, and whether price is
continuing to move in the pattern expected based on Dynamic Cycles.

The video is for the overall expectation of the FUTURES Canadian Dollar. A
weekly swing bottom is due this week and is highly likely to happen. And as
stated in the video, Monday did find support and is so far the weekly low.
But this week is not over yet, so it would be premature to assume that it
will be the lowest low this week. Once this week closes out (Friday), then
you will know for sure what the overall weekly low is, and that will be what
we would expect to become a weekly swing bottom. If you are like UMT and
don't understand time frames, such as the daily or weekly or monthly time
frames, I highly recommend that you study charts of weekly and monthly
prices. Note what makes a weekly price bar or a monthly price bar.

FYI, I have no intention of posting each entry or exit I perform in the
Forex. Trading is easier when you are left to do it.

Don't let the daily moves up and down fake you out so that you cannot see
the weekly and monthly bigger picture here. The video is highlighting the
weekly and monthly time frames. Keep that in mind.


--
Cheers!

Rick J. Ratchford
ProfitMax Trading Inc.
http://www.profitmaxtrading.com

"If you could see tomorrow, today... would you take it?"



"UMT" wrote in message
ups.com...
So you are saying that the "Weekly Bottom" is in right? Why don't you
say so then? What's taken you so long. After the fact, you come here
and tell everybody you are profitable? How is anybody supposed to
trade this stuff?

You say you took this trade with real money at 1 tick over the 7/24 low
- is that correct?

Yes or no, please...

UMT



  #10  
Old July 27th 06, 12:58 AM posted to misc.invest.futures
truth-b-told
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,368
Default CANADIAN DOLLAR FORECAST VIDEO

Hey RAT Ratchford,

Read this:

http://www.quatloos.com/Tax-Forums/v...e3e b32e86b38


Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:20 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jkramos.... thanks for sharing your story. You joined 4E based on what
you beleived to be facts. As it turns out, the so-called facts were
basically all lies.

Its too bad, because most good people like yourself assumed that
Enrique et al were honorable men. Enrique in particular spoke of how
everything he does is related to ethics. That was a lie, too.

I am amazed that 4E has anyone left.

Back to top


fuelsaving
Stowaway



Joined: 06 May 2006
Posts: 8

Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:43 am Post subject: HERE IS THE
TRUTH ABOUT ENRIQUE, ETHOS AND 4-E

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jkramos wrote:
....
a load of stuff
.....

Wow - if even half of that is true then it's bad news for Ethos.

I think that Enrique probably really did go to China, but only to sign
up a local distributor. No sign of any awards or meetings with senior
Government officials.

I have to agree with wserra, thought, that the statement "D-1280X
works" is highly debatable. The Camp Pendleton tests were under
uncontrolled conditions, with many other variable factors; the only
scientific testing of D-1280X, by CARB, showed no improvement in fuel
consumption. To my mind, Ethos FR and D-1280X are equally useless.

Back to top


kaycee
Gunner's Mate



Joined: 13 Mar 2006
Posts: 40

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:20 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the CA, AG shuts them down, what kind of Federal crimes will
Enrique be indicted for? I assume stealing 400 grand from an investor
is a crime of somesorts, not to mention all false pretenses to lure the
many other smaller investors?

If Enrique beats it back to Mexico before being arrested, what are the
chances he can be extradited, given the corrupt state of the mexican
government?

Back to top


PonziKiller
Captain



Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 172

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:00 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JohnnyB wrote:
Jkramos.... thanks for sharing your story. You joined 4E based on what
you beleived to be facts. As it turns out, the so-called facts were
basically all lies.

Its too bad, because most good people like yourself assumed that
Enrique et al were honorable men. Enrique in particular spoke of how
everything he does is related to ethics. That was a lie, too.

I am amazed that 4E has anyone left.


I am agreed with you to some point.
I have just BIG problems to believe that people with their senses in
order, join companies like Ethos, 4Ecorp, Bioperformance or other
similar scam sites.

When you do a check on Google, any "Whois", and a check on the
site's claims or other places in advance of a "membership", no
one would possible get scammed.

In the other hand I know that the so called networkers recruit among
people who are in a desperate need of money or an extra income. They
usually don't take the time to check anything, they believe in what
their "sponsor" say (lies).

No one have ever succeded in order to recruit me in any pyramid, mlm or
ponzi. Many pyramidiots have tryed to do so the last 30 years. All of
them are economical losers to day...


Sincerely,
gerillio.

##########
##########

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Canadian Dollar: Date to watch ProfitMaxTrading.com Futures 0 October 5th 05 06:09 PM
SOROS AND BUFFETT BETTING AGAINST THE U.S. DOLLAR! John Whitley Stocks & shares 10 December 2nd 03 05:00 PM
SOROS AND BUFFETT BETTING AGAINST U.S. DOLLAR! John Whitley Futures 3 November 30th 03 09:36 PM
SOROS AND BUFFETT BETTING AGAINST U.S. DOLLAR! John Whitley Options 1 November 29th 03 09:17 PM
SOROS AND BUFFETT BETTING AGAINST THE U.S. DOLLAR! John Whitley Stocks & shares 0 November 29th 03 07:34 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 InvestmentBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.