CANADIAN DOLLAR FORECAST VIDEO

Old July 27th 06, 05:45 PM posted to misc.invest.futures
ProfitMaxTrading.com

Default off topic

You and your friend seems to have a lot of time on your hands to pull up old
flame and bash posts.

That same amount time could be used to pull up EVERY forecast I've ever
posted and you'd have your "record" you seem so demanding about (and aren't
really serious about).

Like I said, it's all out there.

PS: Your inability to follow any of my forecasts is a problem within
yourself. While I have made every attempt to educate you on following these
forecasts, you have focused on what you can bash and attack. So naturally in
your tiny mind's eye you don't see accuracy. You see a target. People like
you won't be satisfied with facts.

Anyone who wants a "record" need only find all the public forecasts that are
out there in the public domain. They don't go away.

As for my "trading method", I have no trading method. I have Guidelines
(suggestions). Trading for me is discretionary, and I've demonstrated
precision timing entries on many occasions in the public eye, including
videos.

And each time a forecast is accurate, just like the recent one, you scurry
off like a little puppy with his legs between his legs yelping "okay, you
got one."

Always the same response. "okay, you got one."

Guess you and Drew Barrymore in "50 First Dates" have something in common.

-R

"UMT" wrote in message
oups.com...
RatFord writes:

"My forecasts have proven, year after year, to be highly accurate"

Really? Says who?

Here's the problem, you've been asked time and time again to come up
with some sort of record of your 'forecasts',,,, real or
hypothetical,,,,, and you can't and won't do it? I know from following
your posts that your 'accuracy rate' is way less than 50%. On top of
that, your 'trading method' allows for ALOT of missed entries...

Now, you'll scream that this isn't correct. You have this entire forum
to PROVE me wrong.

New Traders Beware! Don't hold your breath for any 'proof' from
Ratford as it doesn't exist!

And remember:

"REAL TRADERS Don't Vend ! (They don't do MLM either!)

UMT

Old July 27th 06, 05:47 PM posted to misc.invest.futures

RATCHFORD:
You have stated that you aren't much of a trader or one at all.

** You are such a despicable liar. What I HAVE said repeatedly is that
regarding trading, you have no idea what I do or how I do it. Claiming
that I said that I am not "much of a trader or one at all" is classic
Ratchford bull**** and a perfect example of how you spin virtually
everything to make yourself look good. It also explains why over these
past 10 years, there have been literally THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of
negative posts directed at you.

The rest of your post is such self-serving puke that I won't waste my
time responding to it.

Old July 27th 06, 05:57 PM posted to misc.invest.futures
ProfitMaxTrading.com

"REAL TRADERS Don't Vend ! (They don't do MLM either!)

UMT

Q. Says who?

A. Usually the guy who has yet to taste what success is all about.

Shorted USD/CAD from the very top when I put out that forecast a few days
ago.
Exited yesterday with very nice profits when it hit support for the day.
Then re-entered last night short again.
This morning, when CD$ hit resistance in the futures as reported to members
(.8874), I exited my forex shorts in USD/CAD and went long.
Currently long USD/CAD as it is rallying off support (due to resistance in
the CD$ futures).

It is a real money account.
The profits are real and spendable.
So it must be REAL TRADING and I must be a REAL TRADER.

Ah, but I vend also! Oh my gosh! And I'm at a Star Exec Director level with
an MLM company that is growing in leaps and bounds! Oh no! What do I do with
all these commission checks? Wait! Who said I can't keep them and profits
made from my other businesses, and at the same time trade using real money?

Each and everyday UMT, you look more and more foolish attacking people here.

Where is your self-respect man? Oh yes. You're anonymous and don't need it.

-R

Old July 27th 06, 05:58 PM posted to misc.invest.futures
ProfitMaxTrading.com

Nobody has an idea as to what you do or don't do as relates to trading.

All we know is what we see.

All we see is that you are a raving nutcase.

Have a nice day.

-R

ups.com...

Old July 27th 06, 08:27 PM posted to misc.invest.futures
UMT

Default REAL TRADERS Don't Vend !!

Vendor Alert! Vendor Alert!

New Traders Beware!

This vendor is one of the biggest flakes in the industry. Big claims,
no proof. Do a search of this group and make up your own mind.

and remember:

REAL TRADERS Don't Vend ! (The don't do MLM, either)

New Traders Beware!

Old July 27th 06, 10:06 PM posted to misc.invest.futures
ProfitMaxTrading.com

Thousands of posts, of which you and your two brothers have written 99% of
them under various names. That's useful.

Thousands of posts, and all not a customer. That's useful.

Do you base all your opinions on such useless rants?

Of course you do. You just said so.

And you'll add a thousand more so that next year you can say that there was
a thousand posts the previous year. That's useful.

'nuff said. (Stupid is, stupid does...Forrest Gump)

-R

wrote in message
oups.com...
RATCHFORD:
Nobody has an idea as to what you do or don't do as relates to trading.

** But in your last post, you wrote: "You have stated that you aren't
much of a trader or one at all," which was not only an ignorant lie,
but an hour later, you were spinning that. You have lied and spun and
fought fires for so many years, that half the time, you lie about lies.
You are truly pathetic.

RATCHFORD:
All we know is what we see.

** That is true about all of us, but I am NOT the one who has had
THOUSANDS of negative posts written about him. You are ... it has gone
on or years and it continues to this day. How you can sleep at night is
almost beyond belief.

RATCHFORD:
All we see is that you are a raving nutcase.

** For criticizing you? Then I am in a lot of very good company.

Old July 28th 06, 12:24 AM posted to misc.invest.futures
truth-b-told

Hey Rick Ratchford, the ProfitMaxTrading Gann Guru of sorts,

Why don't you make a comment about your "ILikeBoys thread?" You posted
as Kowabunga, didn't you?

Why do you constantly use FAKE NAMES, to defend yourself?

How many FAKE NAMES are you using in the TFC Forum?

Why don't you make a comment about your December 2005 Coffee Forecast
that was +100% WRONG?

Why don't you make a comment about your 2006 March AD forecasts, in
which 3 forecasts were NOT EVEN CLOSE to being somewhat correct....3
Forecasts made, 3 Consecutive LOSERS!!

Who is owner and moderator of the TradersCastle forum?

Do you know who shaggy is, and what is her real name, and where does
she live?

Why does shaggy protect you, and allow you to use the FAKE NAME of
"Equalizer" in the Commodity Cafe? I thought she had some new rules
that everyone followed.

Who owns the Commodityville sites. Does Rick Ratchford own and moderate
some of those forums? Seems to me, this is why you hang out in those
forums, for your protection and it's a place for you to SPAM your
wares, freely, without worrying about getting yourself kicked out. You
name is MUD in several sites, and most moderators, hate you and the
spam you spam. Nothing is worse, than having both Rick Ratchford and
Dale Legan, posting and SPAMMING and DEFENDING their wares, in one
Forum.

Why are you LYING about this Ethos gas-in-a-bottle scheme? NOBODY in
their right mind, would ever join a floundering business like Ethos.
What you say, and what you do, is morally and ethically wrong, and
almost criminal, because you know that you do NOT have +500 paid
members under your wing. You said this, to suck in newbies, hoping they
would read this BS post of yours, and then you are hoping that they
will send you some of their money, so you can move up to the next rung
on the ladder of deceit. Look at what others are saying about Ethos. It
might soon go down faster than Enron did!!

I have only used one name in this Google forum, and that is Gerillio,
aka Truth-b-Told. I don't post under any other name or handle name. I
have one IP number, so you can take all of your pathetic accusations,
and place them where the sun don't shine.

You are a LIAR Rick Ratchford, and in my own opinion, your success rate
of claiming +80% accuracy, or even +90% accuracy, is very misleading.
You actually have this demented way of thinking. So if I accuse you of
LYING, what are you going to do about it. Are you going to sue me, or
file a defamation lawsuit, or will you just sit there like a
dunderhead, and make another FALSE STATEMENT, and defend yourself by
accusing me of not taking my meds, or using numeorus fake names? You
are an IDIOT Ratchford, and in my opinion, everything that I have said
about you, is indeed, +100% TRUE!!! If anyone wants to check out what
"gerillio" said about Rick Ratchford, please do it in this site. There
must be well over 300 posts by now, and +99% of them, reveal the truth
about how STUPID Ratchford is. Ratchford was born to Bull&hit, and he
can sink along with with his buddy Dale Legan, who also is nothing but
a BS SCAM artist, scamming website forums, making outrageous
statements, looking for newcomers to sign into their pay sites. They
are just trying to look for some gullible newcomers to fall for their
BS SCAMS. Both Rick Ratchford and Dale Legan, are PEDDLERS, who need
us, more than we need them. Do a search in here, and read what they
say, along with what they "DON'T SAY." The reason why they SPAM all the
time, is because they simply need your money. They duck and run from
the truth. Simple fact is, neither one can say, or use, or place a stop
on their after-the-fact-paper trade forecasts, because neither one has
an actual trading method, that actually works on real time trades that
they make!! It's one thing to make statements, it's another thing to
back it up, with proof. This is why Rick RAT Ratchford, allows his
"F-date fudge factor," where if the trade goes against Ratchford's
forecast, he always manages to find a way to make it profitable. Sort
of like the almighty statement "inverted market," or "I had the turn
called with my 3 day/week window, and I consider it correct anyway," or
"because the weekly didn't turn, it nullified my daily turn, but it
took 2 more days, to figure out that it didn't turn within my 3 day
window, so I didn't get filled, etc....." How STUPID is Rick
Ratchford????? VERY STUPID!!!

Carryon.

Sincerely,
gerillio.

#####
#####

Old July 28th 06, 02:33 AM posted to misc.invest.futures
ProfitMaxTrading.com

wrote in message
ups.com...

** I have NEVER, NOT ONCE, EVER seen a post by ANYONE on mif who
claimed to have tried your so-called "service" in all fairness and
found it useful. NOT ONCE IN TEN YEARS! Even Legan tried it and quit.

That's simply because you aren't looking and you aren't too bright.

Try doing a search on "Fdates - The proof of the pudding..."

Too difficult?

Here you go child.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....922d0b84a2b8c0