A Investment forum. InvestmentBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » InvestmentBanter forum » Investment newsgroups » Futures
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Cloud Computing Acceptance in Malaysia Survey

Old April 9th 13, 02:03 AM posted to misc.invest.futures
Rozila Ismail
external usenet poster

Default Cloud Computing Acceptance in Malaysia Survey

Everyone,

Hi, my name is Rozila Ismail. I am a postgraduate student at Wawasan Open Univesity and I was hoping if anyone could help me out.

I am looking for input on my final project research topic on Acceptance of cloud computing and I have developed a questionnaire. If anyone

would be willing to take a few minutes to answer the survey I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free post any questions at this forum.

Thank you.

Rozila Ismail

The link to review the Questionnaire is below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UK7...iuK1o/viewform