(760) 423-1111 is a CRIME call from Marauder Corporation

Old July 18th 13, 02:02 PM posted to misc.invest.futures

Default (760) 423-1111 is a CRIME call from Marauder Corporation

On Monday, October 18, 2010 7:48:18 PM UTC-4, Anne Onime wrote:
The Marauder Corporation is operated by Ryon Gambill.

Gambill has quite a criminal record: resisting arrest, extortion and harassment.

They obtained our file from a weight loss clinic that went out of business in 2001 due to malfeasance (people were cooking the books). My wife went there for treatments in 2000 and paid after each visit, so there was no balance due. Then in 2004, we got a call from someone saying they were from this defunct clinic and wanted to send my wife's records to us, so I gave them the adress. Turned out the person was from Marauder and lied. They then threatened us for the fake debt, and placed it on Experian. I fought with Experian to remove it but they were not responsive, and it finally came off after the 7 year statute. NOW we're receiving calls from CPS (another name for Marauder) on the same phony debt! They're trying to re-age it! This time I emailed the CEO and other executives at Experian directly because there is overwhelming evidence they are complicit in this conspiracy to extort, and told them I was pursuing legal action against Marauder (CPS) and them as well as reporting them to the CA Attorney General and the FTC. I received a VM from a very nervous guy at Experian that they were investigating Marauder. I've since called back and left messages, but haven't talked to him directly yet. Here is how to complain to Experian:

Under no circumstances send them money!