Current currency trades

Old March 14th 15, 11:39 PM posted to misc.invest.futures
Mr. Smith

Default Current currency trades

On Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 7:07:29 AM UTC-5, Mr. Smith wrote:
On Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 6:38:23 AM UTC-5, Mr. Smith wrote:
You will lose money if you take these trades. There's always a chance of winning, but it's a gamble

You can follow along and have a chuckle, but don't go long or short any of the trading recommendations.

Open Trades:

ooops;
Open Trades:
EurUsd
Short @ 1.1167
I don't like this trade very much because it looks like we sold into support with a small breakout. I'll take the trade anyway.
BPUSD
1.52502
Market looks a bit choppy. I took the trade anyway.
USDCAN
Market is going sideways; no trades. Could break out of the roughly sideways channel. It will have to sooner or later.
AUSUS
Market moving sideways; no trades.
EURJY
Looks like it might break through support, or not. I have a signal at 132.526; to short. Looks a bit iffy. All these trays don't have optimal setups, but I'll stick with my plan.
USDJY
Very choppy. No trades.
NZDUSD
No trades. Weird signals
BPJY
No signal. Maybe going short though?
So that's it.
Remember that I bear no responsibilities if you lose money by following these trades.

Due to techDifficulties close out all trades and sit tight for a couple of months.