Am direct mandate to Active provider of bank instruments.

Old March 23rd 17, 03:56 PM posted to misc.invest.misc

Default Am direct mandate to Active provider of bank instruments.

Am direct Mandate to Provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (5. Protected content % of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, & AAA Rated Banks in Europe, Middle East or USA.
Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information.

Contact : Mr. Appavdoo Raddia Ramakrishnan

Email:

Skype ID: raddiasblcleasing

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.