Canada is doomed this year

Old February 1st 13, 04:26 PM posted to misc.invest.canada
Tony[_10_]

Default Canada is doomed this year

Subject:
Canada is doomed this year
Date:
Fri, 01 Feb 2013 11:14:02 -0500
From:
Tony
Newsgroups:
misc.invest.stocks, can.internet.highspeed

http://brighterlife.ca/2012/12/17/is...#comment-31619

See my last comments

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

proper manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
day on the job for potty mouth,

Bur-ring, i'll get this one: WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM JERK!!? We're here to
help you dickweed, ok, ok give the power cord the jiggily piggily
wiggily all the while pushing the power button repeatedly now take
everything out of your computer except the power supply and *one* stick
of ram. Subscriber asks will that ****in' work? I guaranDAMtee it. Ok
get the next sucker on the phone.

Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) is a LIAR (Deirdre McFibber)

There's the employer and the employee and the FROGGER and the FROGEE,
which one are you?

El-Gonzo Jackson FROGS both me and Chuckcar (I just got EL-FROG-OED!!)

All hail Chuckcar the CZAR!! Or in F-R-O-Gland Chuckcar laFROG laCZAR,
ChuckZar!!

I hate them both, With useless bogus bull**** you need at least *three*
fulltime jobs to afford either one of them

I'm a fulltime text *only* man on usenet now. The rest of the world
downloads the binary files not me i can't afford thousands of dollars a
month

VBB = Volume based billing. How many bytes can we shove down your throat
and out your arse sir?

The only "fix" for the CellPig modem is a sledgehammer.

UBB = User based bullFROGGING

Colonel Debeers refuses to wrestle a black man
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3-o_dPhbGI)

Always do incremental backups of your data or you'll end up like the
A-Holes at DSL Reports. Justin says i made a boo-boo. Yeah boo-who.

Updates are for idiots. As long as the thing works there's no reason to
turn
schizophrenic and develop a lifelong complex over such a silly issue.

You don't have to be "stinkbottomed" to post on this newsgroup

Adrian "jackpot" Lewis is a mama's boy!

Jimmy Fricke is good for the game of poker

beyond the realm of understandability

This sig file was compiled via my journeys through usenet