$10,000 loan needed ASAP!!

Old August 12th 13, 04:54 PM posted to misc.invest.canada

Default $10,000 loan needed ASAP!!

Good Day ,

I got your mail. By my way of a proper introduction, I am Mr. Eric Johnson Snr. Director and CEO. I am a dynamic financial assistance. I loan funds
out to individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit
or in need of money to pay bills or to invest on business. I want to use
this medium to inform you that we render reliable and beneficiary
assistance as be glad to offer you a loan. Presently i own 45% of the
shares in CGP(Capital Group PLC, London) a government approved Financial Institute. I am an international business man and Lender that has
offered Loans to so various individual and firms in Europe, Asia, Africa
and other parts of the world. We give out our Loan in USD($) and GBP(). The maximum loan term we can offer is 30 Years at fixed interest rate of 3% per year. .