Next big thing - Butt Ugly Martians?

Old March 26th 14, 02:08 AM posted to misc.invest.misc

Default Next big thing - Butt Ugly Martians?

On Sunday, September 2, 2001 6:17:54 PM UTC-4, Grezz wrote:
Have you heard about Butt Ugly Martians, the latest thing for kids? It's an
EXTREMELY popular CGI/Computer animation show in the UK, and it's coming to
the U.S. this fall. Just Group of the UK owns the worldwide licensing
rights (ticker JUS on the UK's AIM market) and Hasbro has the worldwide
master toy license (ticker HAS). Negotiations are also underway with
Universal for a full length movie. Could this be the big Christmas thing
this year or the next Pokemon?

Here are a few websites with more info. Just wondered if any educated
investors have an opinion...

http://www.justgroup.com/en/news_htm...rnational.html
http://www.editorsnet.com/article/pr...,27558,00.html
http://www.buttuglymartians.com/