CANADIAN DOLLAR FORECAST VIDEO

Old August 5th 06, 12:03 AM posted to misc.invest.futures
ProfitMaxTrading.com

Default CANADIAN DOLLAR FORECAST VIDEO

On July 24th, 2006 I made the post you see below about the Canadian Dollar.
It was an invitation to read a copy of my FREE Ceppro Market Newsletter.

In that newsletter, you were invited to view a VIDEO forecast of the
Canadian Dollar.

Okay, today is 8/4/2006. Why not go back and re-visit that original forecast
on the Canadian Dollar, and then check out today's price charts.

Here is a link to today's copy of the Ceppro Market Newsletter.

http://www.profitmaxtrading.com/newsletter/080406.htm

You do NOT want to be fading my forecasts.

--
Cheers!

Rick J. Ratchford
ProfitMax Trading Inc.
http://www.profitmaxtrading.com

"If you could see tomorrow, today... would you take it?"

"ProfitMaxTrading.com" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Greetings!

I'm making my latest market forecast video available for public viewing.
This is a TIME SENSITIVE market forecast, so you will want to view it
asap.

http://www.profitmaxtrading.com/newsletter/072406.htm

If you would like to receive our FREE Ceppro Market Newsletter when they
are released, such as the one above, simply subscribe from my site.

The Canadian Dollar has reached major and intermediate support at the
point where TIME dictates a weekly swing bottom is highly probable. The
video will fill you in on all the details and show you the support levels
determined.

--
Cheers!

Rick J. Ratchford
ProfitMax Trading Inc.

Old August 5th 06, 01:10 AM posted to misc.invest.futures
UMT

Default CANADIAN DOLLAR PAPER TRADE

Vendor Alert! Vendor Alert!

New Traders Beware!

This vendor is one of the biggest flakes in the industry. Big claims,
no proof. Do a search of this group and make up your own mind. This
vendor likes to talk about his 'accuracy rate' so ask him to provide
you with some sort of trading record,,,, just don't attempt to hold
your breath while you are waiting! Ask about the MLM of the Week
Special..

and remember:

REAL TRADERS Don't Vend ! (They don't do MLM, either)

New Traders Beware!

Old August 5th 06, 01:58 AM posted to misc.invest.futures

RATCHFORD:
Warning! You do not want to fade these forecasts!!!

** WARNING? How utterly stupid. Do you actually think that ANYONE pays
even the slightest bit of attention to your worthless "forecasts?"

And note that WITHIN 30 MINUTES after I mentioned that future Google
readers could read the truth, Ratchford YET AGAIN changed the name on
his posts to "onetopcat," another lame ploy to make it more difficult
to trace the THOUSANDS of negative posts that have been written about
him. How convenient.

Old August 25th 17, 10:52 AM posted to misc.invest.futures

Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports, Driver’s License,ID Cards,Fake ID'swhatsapp:237671756987 for Over 50's state drivers license cards and State ID cards available. Includes state driver's license hologram and magnetic strip or bar code on back. 2 business day %&*$# order (2.95 %&*$# and handling)same quality, high resolution that Department of Motor Vehicles use.Send current .JPG or .GIF of current license with picture and changes in NAME, DOB, LICENSE #, RESTRICTIONS, etc.we produce the best fake ID online we sell UK/EU fake ID, Canadian fake ID, Australian fake ID and fake IDs for many other countries from fake passports to fake driving licenses to fake bank statements we have your identification needs covered. Our fake IDs include all security features such as genuine holograms, ultraviolet watermarks, intaglio printing, special paper, fluorescent dyes, RFID chips, barcodes corresponding to your details and more. Our fake IDs are identical to the real thing no other site will offer you this quality we are the best.new identity protect your privacy and take back your freedom.With over 16million of our documents circulating over the world. We offer only original and high-quality fake passports,resident permit,Visa,U.S Green Card,school certificates and diplomat , driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps fake Euros,Dollars and Pounds and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full..To get the additional information and place the order just contact us via email .
FAKE IDS WITH FAST SHIPPING - EMAIL SUPPORT
whatsapp:237671756987